UnBan request on the grounds that he was quite
Your name: MrFinnConlon

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:0:79431150[/b]

Your ban ID:74003

Banned by:[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: FearRP

Involved: [b][b]Falc [/b][/b]

Why we should unban you: You may be able to hear the gentlemen on his recording but In Game he's voice volume was really low an i didn't ever hear him tell me to get out of his car. As a result i didn't know that he had a gun pointed, [b]As you can see from his video o didn't once look at him, and as i couldn't hear him because he was so quite. I had know idea that he existed let alone that he had a gun pointed at me. I don't believe the fault lies with me as i didn't intentionally break fearRp, it was impossible for me to hear him because  he was so quite. - Finn [/b]

[b]Link to his post and evidence http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=75378https://youtu.be/d801Vyl1IqU[/b]
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
You're blatantly lying, you hear how loud my microphone is in the recording, as well as I was even speaking with Awestruck earlier today, he heard me fine as well as the other 15 people I've been roleplaying with, so it was a fault on your behalf if you couldn't hear me because your sound wasn't loud enough, meaning you've only got yourself to blame.

However with that said, I still think you're lying because you was on the radio fine? So could you just not hear the person stood with an M3 to you? Or everyone.. What a coincidence.
Unfortunatly, you can't use Falcao's evidence against him in this case, as it doesn't prove your innocence. From the recording I saw you breaking FearRP. And yes, Falcao's microphone was perfectly fine when I was speaking to him today.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
You can hear in the evidence that he is quite and i am suggesting that it also ties in with my account. I couldn't hear him. Can we be certain that his mic was audible. i suggest dismissal on teh grounds that there is a hole in the defence
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I MEAN This is nexus street, a busy metropolitan road, and he pulls out a shotgun because i was impounding his car, so forgive me for not expecting him to be there.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
You're blatantly lying in the courthouse now, the evidence doesn't show I was quiet, you can hear me perfectly fine, lmao.

Stop going on about my mic when there's a refectory good recording that has my mic involved and is heard perfect, you've been caught red handed breaking the rules, deal with it.
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]