[FL:M] Brikaas
Name: sebasti161

Time/Date: 18:58 norwegian time

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50467381

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Brikaas

Evidence: he kicked me for "please act normal" i take this as an insult.
[Image: f24944e3ee8e4456a0f6862b8ba759ec.png]
[Image: 7e3f74e7975e4b1490ddaa751cfa7df3.png]
Shouldn't come into a persons sceaming acting all inmature having you mic up your mouth screaming something, this wouldn't be the frist time you doing so.
Dont feel Insulted for something which is a legit reason, act normal and do not come into a persons channel to just scream (mic spam) something and than leave.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(09-27-2016, 05:08 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Shouldn't come into a persons sceaming acting all inmature having you mic up your mouth screaming something, this wouldn't be the frist time you doing so.
Dont feel Insulted for something which is a legit reason, act normal and do not come into a persons channel to just scream (mic spam) something and than leave.

im offended that you say i am not normal, this really triggers me
That could be, but we all know how annoying you could be, and this is a personal opinion.
However you still got kicked for a legit reason, neither is being kicked for "act normal" offensive.
(09-27-2016, 05:11 PM)Brikaas Wrote: That could be, but we all know how annoying you could be, and this is a personal opinion.
However you still got kicked for a legit reason, neither is being kicked for "act normal" offensive.

so youre insulting me by saying im annoying now?
this offends me even more.
Oww please,

Im sure you arn't offended at all, you just want a reason to create some useless AA for something that is legit.
Neither should any of thiss be considerd at "abuse" as you got kicked for a valid reason..
(09-27-2016, 05:15 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Oww please,

Im sure you arn't offended at all, you just want a reason to create some useless AA for something that is legit.
Neither should any of thiss be considerd at "abuse" as you got kicked for a valid reason..

you abused your kick power which is admin abuse
How is kicking a person for micspamming abusive?
how is it okay to kick me with an insult in the kick reason?
I fail to see how "act normal" is offensive, its said for a reason.
With act normal, I mean that you shouldn't go into peoples channel and randomly scream words, which they are really offensive sometimes. I already said before that it isn't the first time that you just randomly come and start screaming and than Instantly leaving.