Funniest Video Ever

Lannisters Recruit a 10 year old autistic boy asking parents for permission xD

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Ghost
Tbh its not funny to fuck around with autistic people. It can fuck 'em up.
The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • DreeBott, sebasti161
"Funniest Video Ever"

You should change the title to "Saddest video ever" because making fun of autistic people (like Ranger said)

I bet that you'll remove that Thread anyways
(09-23-2016, 07:19 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Tbh its not funny to fuck around with autistic people. It can fuck 'em up.

they werent fucking about with the kid, it was with the parents

People who have been diagnosed with Autism can actually be smarter than us humans. Some say that they are the next step in evolution. To make a thread and to be disrespectful to an autistic child and their parents is just mean and downright wrong.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • sebasti161
(09-23-2016, 07:59 PM)Create Wrote: People who have been diagnosed with Autism can actually be smarter than us humans. Some say that they are the next step in evolution. To make a thread and to be disrespectful to an autistic child and their parents is just mean and downright wrong.

You're implying that autistic people are not human? Thats fucked up.. people are sayin im fucked up for posting the video but your segregating them from others who do not share the same learning disability... That's worse in my opinion...

The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Random, Ghost
(09-23-2016, 07:59 PM)Create Wrote: People who have been diagnosed with Autism can actually be smarter than us humans. Some say that they are the next step in evolution.

You are right, they are aliens from planet Nibiru
(09-23-2016, 07:59 PM)Create Wrote: People who have been diagnosed with Autism can actually be smarter than us humans. Some say that they are the next step in evolution. To make a thread and to be disrespectful to an autistic child and their parents is just mean and downright wrong.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(09-23-2016, 08:18 PM)Rat Wrote:

You're implying that autistic people are not human? Thats fucked up.. people are sayin im fucked up for posting the video but your segregating them from others who do not share the same learning disability... That's worse in my opinion...

What i got from his comment is that we are humans and they are something better than humans. Like humans are more intelligent than apes, autists could be superior than humans. (I dont know how, im just correcting your vision on his comment)
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • sebasti161

You really fucked the wording up on that. Ayy lmao.
The following 4 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • DreeBott, Ghost, Ratatoskrr, sebasti161