UBR: Kahjo
NOTE: In no way am I involved in this, I am simply posting it for Kahjo.

Your name: Kahjo

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your ban ID: 73833

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: BRA (75179) - RDM, backseat administration. // 10th ban, take some time off.

Involved: Alredi Falen

Why we should unban you: This BR which got approved by Agorith. It stated that it was rdm and backseat administrating. I don't get the point of why I couldn't have killed him because SRU killed 2 of our friends. Atleast one called Emppuu if I remember correctly. Then I killed the vice for them killing our friend that was in the raid. I don't get how this is backseat administrating anyhow, and I did not reply on the BR, it was only fallens own response. I simply killed the vice because the SRU killed our friend(s). Why is it backseat administrating, to kill vice if sru killed our friends in the raid. If that was RDM why couldn't you then issue a blacklist. Why was it me to get a month ban for killing the vice if sru came killing my frienfs that participated in the raid. Btw sorry if this is shit english but i got 39°c fever.

Long story short, I killed the vice because sru came in and killed our friend(s). I am sure that the one who made the report if us, has video footage like 3min before I killed him.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Just because you've had clashes with SRU or the police force is not valid enough reason to blatantly blast down the Vice president who had little to do with those situations, and obliged by your every command once having put him under FearRP.
To add to the matter, he posed no threat whatsoever to you and/or your friends therefore gives you no valid reason to murder him in cold blood.

Regardless of whether or not you've backseat administrated by murdering the Vice President due to the SRU force breaking FearRP (You had the Vice President under gunpoint) you're still guilty of RDM.
If it comes down to it, I can look into editing the ban so it states a completely accurate reason.
However there is no standard or guideline to follow when it comes to punishments, a ban instead of a blacklist for RDM would still be an appropriate punishment.
The reason why I chose to give you a lengthy ban of a month is due to the long record of blacklists/bans you've managed to get, and deemed it a good way for you to take a breather and come back on a fresh note.
This is solely in your advantage, though it might not seem that way to you as for now.
Many administrators prefer to issue even longer bans when it comes down to a player that has been caught violating so many rules so I think I've been rather kind in this case.

Is there anything you'd still like to add?
Posting for kahjo
"I will answer when I am able to, I got really high fever."
I am posting this for kahjo 

Thank you for your fast reply. Here is a short motivation, why it should be considered to be shortened or made a long weapon blacklist instead of a month ban.

To start off, I have not been doing aggressive rp that much, I have only raided nexus few times. I am more of a passive roleplay as you can see my points, I am like a newbie in aggressive roleplay, as I prefer passive more than aggressive. For example, I did not know that it was RDM, when the police stormed to nexus and shot down our two fellow raiders, I saw that as a perfect chanse to kill the Vice President as the police had killed two of us.

Now I don't have really any ban of Random Deathmatch, only one blacklist about one year ago when I joined fearless. I would accept a 15hour or even 50hour weapon blacklist, if the ban would be changed to a blacklist. I understand that "I should've known better", but to be honest, as I said, I am not an aggressive roleplayer.

Thank you for even considering this, hopefully.

Forgot to give the ban ID in the OP. Here it is 73833

- Kahjo

I've taken everything under consideration resulting in the approval of this UBR.
As suggested, your 30d ban has been replaced with a rather long blacklist instead.

Approved.