Player report : Michael 'Charles' Martinez + Rebecca Crawfort
Thread Title:   Michael 'Charles' Martinez + Rebecca Crawfort

Name of player:  Michael 'Charles' Martinez + Rebecca Crawfort

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:10028295 + STEAM_0:0:27479353

Time in GMT: Today

Server: v4ab

Summary: all its in the video + they metagaming to how do they know my name ? and i didnt even know them watch all the video its all information in the video,thanks

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-rqh52H...e=youtu.be
i dont have more evidence !
So youre saying throwing your dick against random girls isnt rape? You even told us we could come kill you aswell. And you first start recording after every single on of the allegations. And I did not injure you, I tranqualized you.
Pfft, I like how you throw in a "this server is very guud" at the end.
(09-22-2016, 03:53 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: So youre saying throwing your *** against random girls isnt rape? You even told us we could come kill you aswell. And you first start recording after every single on of the allegations. And I did not injure you, I tranqualized you.

(09-22-2016, 03:54 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: Pfft, I like how you throw in a "this server is very guud" at the end.

you even pr'd the wrong guy, lmao
do you have proof about what the hell are you talking about ?
(09-22-2016, 04:18 PM)BOB DZ Wrote: do you have proof about what the hell are you talking about ?

me or him?
you about the rapeing shit ?
(09-22-2016, 04:30 PM)BOB DZ Wrote: you about the rapeing shit ?

I do not have proof about that, but 2 witnesses except me. Also the logs.
And when you were calling us out for metagaming, you texted me" Hi I got your number"

which is also meta. We did not meta, you said where you were, and we would be able to recognize you.

Your job is "afk" why would you have an M4A1 then? And Isn't it against the rules to sleep in public?
I want you to do a few things before we can continue this report.

Please add the player(s) Steam name and correct SteamID's instead using their In Character names.
I'd also like to have a uncut version of the video showing the entire situation.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator

EDIT: You have 24 hours to do these things otherwise the Report will be denied.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]