Your thoughts about Trump?
Inb4 Hitman posts his 3 paragraph long post on how Trump is our lord and savior.

OT: I'll admit that Trump is a bit rough around the edges, but he's probably the most honest politician I know of. I'd rather have him than Hillary.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Bobby
We need to build a wall around Trump to keep him out of the country
hello

(10-09-2016, 11:13 AM)KennyGamez Wrote: We need to build a wall around Trump to keep him out of the country

Build it so he can't escape from the United States instead, that way the rest of the world won't have to deal with him.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • mintblackbeard
I honestly think Trump could get President.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I like him because he's a giant orange middle finger to the established order and status quo. I will not be voting for him or Hillary because I think they're both scum, but I do think Trump had changed America in manyy ways just by running, and that's admirable.
Most of the stuff Trump says is only for making him gain popularity via Media, so i doubt that "wall" he was talking about will actually happen. Though it still isn't exactly right that a running-president is spreading racist and homophobic lies only to gain popularity. Also i personally dislike his political-view, just repeating sentences and hyping up the crowd to make himself look good..

Both of the candidates are shite thb..

(10-09-2016, 05:46 PM)Liam Wrote: Most of the stuff Trump says is only for making him gain popularity via Media, so i doubt that "wall" he was talking about will actually happen. Though it still isn't exactly right that a running-president is spreading racist and homophobic lies only to gain popularity. Also i personally dislike his political-view, just repeating sentences and hyping up the crowd to make himself look good..

Both of the candidates are shite thb..

Not exactly. Not everyone voted for Trump as a 'Joke'.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Lol if he is running for president I don't think he would be a "joke". Maybe at the Republican Nominations but definitely not running for president. Then again, a lot of people in america voted for "Deez Nuts" which sort of reflects their view on politics.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Liam
I don't care what anyone says, Trump Steaks are the best Steaks.
dumbass