Your thoughts about Trump?
I personally think Trump is an obbsessive,sociopathic liar and bigot.He's certainly unfit for President
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Feffe
At least he isn't  too ill for president.

TRUMP 2016
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Reebs, Uku88
He won't make America Great Again. He make only bigos in there...becouse he is too insane. I think he need a friend.. I mean a sock puppet
The following 1 user Likes Teddy's post:
  • ryan!
[Image: frabz-i-dont-always-vote-but-when-i-do-i...3bf02c.jpg]
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Feffe
I personally don't agree with his policies and ideas. However, we must not forget that just because he's the most outgoing of the candidates on his views it doesn't mean he's the worst. In my opinion, Clinton is secretly more evil than Trump, after all, she is the corporations puppet and corporations have been known to have no emotion or sympathy towards humanity from the day they were born.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Ceddyhmra, Liam
Hes a good guy
the most favourable of the choices

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
(09-19-2016, 07:10 PM)Jim Wrote: [Image: frabz-i-dont-always-vote-but-when-i-do-i...3bf02c.jpg]
Obamas a nice guy and all but a terrible politician/leader.
He did little with the economy if not damage it more, didn't think much through, lost power at congress and made just a whole load of bad choices

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
I'm just gonna leave this here.

[Image: e3506898ab52111b849eb50f7d0aa54a.jpg]
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(09-19-2016, 10:32 PM)Random Wrote: I'm just gonna leave this here.

[Image: e3506898ab52111b849eb50f7d0aa54a.jpg]

You do understand this shit is fake right? 

OT: Fuck Trump
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fuck Trump