Lack of Humour.
Your name: [FL:RP] Create

Your blacklist ID:  84255, 84254,84256

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87369477

Reason: BRA (75109) - Building an unrealistic custom vehicle w/o permission

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

As I stated in the Player Report, I was in a Teamspeak channel with multiple administrators/moderators and when I informed them of this, they did not once batter an eyelid. I spoke to [FL:M] Reebs and when this situation occurred he chuckled. After a discussion with [EGC] NightHawkd, also now a Veteran, He stated that the way these kind of rule breakages occur, is if it is putting harm to other players and/or affecting others roleplay in which it was not as I was the only one on the Evocity_v2d server at the time. The vehicle was solely made for the video skit and it was not used as any kind of weapon or damage. As soon as the video cut off, I got out of the vehicle and removed it then went offline. I can confirm that it was just me as the video was taken on Sunday, ‎September ‎11, ‎2016, ‏‎2:37:47 AM BST. I was indeed only doing it for humour and I understand that the player who posted the Player Report must have a personal vendetta against me and rather than himself speaking to myself about it, he continues to find any reason to get me banned/blacklisted. I hope you take my unblacklist request/removal of blacklist request into consideration as I wish to continue building.
(09-18-2016, 07:16 PM)Create Wrote: I spoke to [FL:M] Reebs and when this situation occurred he chuckled. After a discussion with [EGC] NightHawkd, also now a Veteran, -rest of message snip-

I did? Are you positive? Last time I checked, I was nott even in TS with you on September 11th like you claim I was, so may I remind you that lying in the courthouse is grounds for a lenthy forum ban?

I also highly doubt Nighthawk would say something like that, considering he was an admin and enforced the very same rule you were punished for.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(09-18-2016, 08:22 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 07:16 PM)Create Wrote: I spoke to [FL:M] Reebs and when this situation occurred he chuckled. After a discussion with [EGC] NightHawkd, also now a Veteran, -rest of message snip-

I did? Are you positive? Last time I checked, I was nott even in TS with you on September 11th like you claim I was, so may I remind you that lying in the courthouse is grounds for a lenthy forum ban?

I also highly doubt Nighthawk would say something like that, considering he was an admin and enforced the very same rule you were punished for.

If you wish for me to contact NightHawkd then I shall, I was indeed in Teamspeak with him this afternoon. As for you being in Teamspeak, I believe it was you, aswell as other admins/mods

EDIT; Indeed you were not in Teamspeak with me on September 11th. Due to the different timezones, it would have been around 10:10pm September 10th for you as your are in the United States.
NightHawkd's word does not apply here as he is no longer apart of the staff team. No administrator was on the server to give you permission to carry this out, even if no other staff member pointed it out at the time of showing them. The ban request made was based upon fact, and the fact was, you were given no permission. Therefore this is denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Denied
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]