Coupcake- Tampering with evidence
I didn't see you turn your audio back on or anything like that and you're telling me coincidentally this person left your room at the same time you were blacklisted? Lying in the courthouse will make your punishment worse.
(09-19-2016, 06:41 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: I didn't see you turn your audio back on or anything like that and you're telling me coincidentally this person left your room at the same time you were blacklisted? Lying in the courthouse will make your punishment worse.

My evidence will disprove you, and all the other people that liked your player report. 

I use shadow play where it records the window, not my desktop so you don't see it get muted or unmuted.
You're constantly moving in the clip so no you are lying and you didn't unmute your sound because of this private conversation.

(You liked my post so are you going to disprove yourself?)
(09-19-2016, 07:05 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: You're constantly moving in the clip so no you are lying and you didn't unmute your sound because of this private conversation.

(You liked my post so are you going to disprove yourself?)

Corsair K70 has a button to mute and unmute sound.
So you're lying again and now you're saying you used your button.
(09-19-2016, 07:32 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: So you're lying again and now you're saying you used your button.

[Image: Corsair_Vengeance_K70_Mechanical_Gaming_...uttons.jpg]No, I'm not. It's right there. I have evidence, however you won't be seeing it.

Quote:I heard nobody say anything about laser pointing. I saw that you moved somebody, but didn't notice any lasers other than yours, which you moved somebody. During the entire time you were at the Nexus, I never heard you once say anything, I don't know if you mic isn't in right or your bind isn't working correctly, but I didn't even see anything above your head. I have video evidence now I look back, however, I speak to somebody in real life and had my computer volume muted. 

I would be happy to post it, however muting out my microphone volume as it isn't relevant, and you can't hear the in-game volume anyway. 

However, you can see that no icon appears above your name, and nothing was printed in the chat.
Coupcake has provided me with the full evidence with audio. He did in-fact mute his game with a macro as shown above. This was because, in the video, someone walked into his room and began talking to him. No audio could be heard of him being told to stop. Therefore he has not tampered with evidence.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Denied
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]