Coupcake- Tampering with evidence
Name of player: Coupcake

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:45802432

Time in GMT: -

Server: -  

Summary: The video explains more but you can see that coupcake mutes his sound so that they can claim they "never heard someone say to stop" in this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=75092

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOMUvbiX...e=youtu.be
I would like Coupcake to provide me the full evidence with full audio via. PM please.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Coupcake has 24 hours to respond.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hold on a moment.
I muted the sound because 1. The computer sound was muted in the first place so you can't hear Gmod anyway, and number 2 I was having a private conversation with somebody I knew.

From what I heard, (Nothing because my computer was muted) I heard nothing. Theres nothing in chat, and the moderator who said he said stop's name never appeared in the side.
How could you be having a private conversation if your computer sound was muted.
(09-19-2016, 06:27 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: How could you be having a private conversation if your computer sound was muted.

With somebody in real life.
Why are you trying to claim he didn't say to another player to stop of you clearly had your sound off and why would you sound need to be muted of you were talking to someone irl.
(09-19-2016, 06:32 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: Why are you trying to claim he didn't say to another  player to stop of you clearly had your sound off and why would you sound need to be muted of you were talking to someone irl.

He never said anything. You can see that his username doesn't appear in the right voice chat menu thing, nor does it appear in chat. 

I had my computer muted so I can hear somebody in real life. I have open back headphones so I can hear through them.
Also in the microphone audio you don't seem to be talking with anyone or be in mid-sentence or anything while complaining about the blacklist.
(09-19-2016, 06:35 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: Also in the microphone audio you don't seem to be talking with anyone or be in mid-sentence or anything while complaining about the blacklist.

At that point they left my room, and I un-muted my computer audio.