Unban Request TaintedSwag,GreekDemigod,PvtMcnuggets
Your Name: TaintedSwag

Your Ban ID: 73762

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59291314 

Reason: Metagaming 

Banned By: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Involved: PvtMcnuggets
             Previously Greek Demigod Now (Certified Swagster)

Reason Why you should be Unbanned: First of All The person Posting the Player report had nothing to do with the incident on hand. Secondly There Is no direct rule saying that you Cannot use Programs 3rd party programns to communicate with each other.   

Please Point Out Exactly Which part We Violated from the text below.

Spoiler :
Metagaming is when you use Out-Of-Character (OOC) information In-Character (IC). What happens IC should stay IC, and anything OOC is not relevant to IC roleplay. You also cannot use IC information obtained from OOC sources, such as the scoreboard, which displays IC information such as jobs and character names.

For example, if you’re playing as a cop and someone is trying to enter the Nexus, but his job title on the scoreboard is “Undercover spy”, you can’t immediately know that he is undercover. You should act as if you have no idea he could potentially be an undercover spy. Whether or not you deduce that IC depends on how the RP progresses, but your character currently has no knowledge that he could be a spy.

You cannot use the OOC chat for IC advertisements or RP. For example, don’t attempt to ask for a lift in the OOC chat; you should instead try and call for a taxi or lift using /advert or other IC chat methods. Don’t try and sell or buy items on OOC chats either, though we do have a sub-forum specifically for this purpose. PM is generally considered to be both OOC and IC, but keep it in context, and don’t start PMing people you wouldn’t know IC to ask for lifts, etc.

If you believe that something is against the rules, you should still RP along, and just call an admin using @. Don’t try and stop the RP by saying that this is breaking the rules. You can inform them using local OOC, but unless the rule-breaking is blatant (i.e. someone is running around killing everybody or prop-pushing) you should continue to RP; you may be in the wrong, and then you would’ve stopped a valid RP for no reason.

The same applies to clan matters. Clans are strictly IC, and should stay that way. Don’t attempt to mix OOC and IC with clan matters. Just because a clan broke an IC law doesn’t mean that they’re breaking the rules. If a clan breaks a real-world (OOC) law, this doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re breaking an IC law, so keep things IC. This has actually been an issue a few times in the past.

You weren't banned strictly for using Skype. You were banned for a statement PvtMcNuggets made in the Player Report. Shown here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74991

PvtMcNuggets Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 12:21 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: The difference is, Skype isn't a Fearless service and cannot be regulated by the staff.

neither can most TS channels. In the video you can clearly hear the skype conversation and they literally just said "should we pull guns out". I don't see anything against the rules here
PvtMcNuggets dropped you into this ban. What was said above, is classed as meta-gaming. You guys acted upon this information that Brikaas had no knowledge of that was said through Skype. In-game, if you said this as you should have, Brikaas would have been able to act upon this information.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
If it wasn't specifically for us for skype then why do we need to suffer because PvtMcnuggets Blurted Out Something wrong. could you atleast shorten ours by 50% I mean ofcourse we were going to pull our guns out anyway do you think we would've just watched our friend being arrested
And can i just say I dont use teamspeak because i've had bad experiences thus far with csgo teamspeak
Because it was evident that you all acted upon the decision to take weapons out. How was Brikaas meant to hear you talking over this "radio"?
Kind Regards,

even If He did hear us Say "lets Pull Out guns" How would this have played out differently? We outnumbered him 3 to 1
Anyway Man Come on man PvtMcnuggets said something he wasn't supposed to say so just please reduce me and demigods ban
The ban will not be reduced, or removed. Be more careful what you say and how you act upon information given in an OOC context.

Denied.
Kind Regards,