Port Forwarding
Hello People!

I have some issues with the port forwarding.I am trying to make an Unturned server but i cant port forward it.So, i f anybody can help me, i will give  him my Team Viewr ID to get into my pc and do it.
25444 is the port for TCP and UDP
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Google is full of clear router specific guides.
Googling this yourself is the way to go if you ask me.
(09-17-2016, 03:59 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: 25444 is the port for TCP and UDP

Yes but getting to there is the issue.

You should go to 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2 (I think), log in then find NAT (For me its in advanced> NAT).

External start port in your case should be 25444, external end should be the same, internal host should be your IPv6, internal port 25444 again and protocol TCP/UDP
Mac, what about adding you and do it to me with team viewer?I am trying to setup an unturned server.
Do other people use the same device/hub you do ?

If so don't port forward for anything.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well i have a router i think i have find th place to do it i juat dk the ip's and ports.
As people have said, Google it because there is probably a tutorial on the internet with your specific internet hub as I doubt anyone here may have the same one as you.
[Image: unknown.png]
Well, i found how to do it but when i do it the internet crashes and wont come back till i remove it.help mplz
just buy a server i tried portforwarding years ago all i got back was being booted 20 times by some minecraft kids
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Luna