Kahjo UBR
Note: I am in no way involved in this case, I am only posting on behalf of Kahjo

Your name: Kahjo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your blacklist ID: 84202

Blacklisted by: [FL:M] Holdem

Reason: "Please don't insult people, someone breaking the rules doesn't mean you
can"

Basicly I told a lying player: "Also fucking lying. All on record so fuck you basicly" Litterarily everone says fuck you, and that is not seen as insulting..

[Image: 21c34f124b88fb554c88568385a22f7d.png]

The user in question has requested that this UBR not to be reviewed by Reebs or Holdem.
You can't request a certain staff member not to review the case. If they made the blacklist they have the right to respond to your unblacklist request.

Awaiting Holdem's response....
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
On behalf of Kahjo

"Unable to post for 24 hours. Scouting."
May I remind you that you messaged me on STEAM, asking me if I wanted to "do a favor" at which point I told you that you were not getting unblacklisted? You then began to plead your case to me, to which I told you to either a.) speak with Holdem or b.) post an Unblacklist request.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Sorry for the late response, been away for the weekend. I blacklisted you for an hour for what you said. I'd take it more as a warning than an actual punishment and I'm fairly sure that the blacklist is long over by now.

People take things too seriously over OOC, start arguing and throwing insults about. Giving you a short blacklist not only made you realize that you shouldn't tell someone "Fuck you", even if it was phrased differently, as well as setting an example for other people that were online.

If the blacklist was for a lengthy period of time, I would understand this request. However, it was for an hour and it was for insulting someone, so I really don't think that it should be removed from your history, but other Admins may have their say in the situation.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Saying "Fuck you" is outright disrespectful. You're were very lucky to get off with 1 hour, I would have given you more considering your experience. Holdem was right to blacklist you.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]