PR: Luke
Name: Luke

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104338146

Time GMT: 7:00 - 7:15

Summary: Pursuiting as Officer in a non-government car, nor in undercover clothing.

Rule 12.10 : 'Official Government units cannot wear any other clothing than their uniform, or use non-government vehicles, unless they are undercover.' - He clearly violates it.

[Image: B6C19647ECA848C8FDFBC96C951BFEE6F5B9B2E0]

[Image: 1C9DE58892BB347EB44CFDF63FBC8ED3B6CF32B2]
In my defence:
I had the job title: HSIU Officer which stands for: High Speed Interceptor Unit.
basically the purpose of this job is to patrol highways and get cars of the road who out run normal police cruiser as in this case since Mr. Dobby was driving Mclaren which can go 70 mph and normal cruiser 60-65 Mph I believe. Also these officer wear normal clothing. So this was RP'ly justified.
And also I don't know if you can check the voice logs or something like that but Mr. Dobby broke fearRP when I aimed my gun at him and yelled 'get out of the car' he tried to drive off.
(09-16-2016, 07:30 PM)Vladimir Wrote: In my defence:
I had the job title: HSIU Officer which stands for: High Speed Interceptor Unit.
basically the purpose of this job is to patrol highways and get cars of the road who out run normal police cruiser as in this case since Mr. Dobby was driving  Mclaren which can go 70 mph and normal cruiser 60-65 Mph I believe. Also these officer wear normal clothing. So this was RP'ly justified.

I understand your point, although your job title or clothing did not suggest you were undercover, consquently you were breaking rule 12.10
(09-16-2016, 07:32 PM)Vladimir Wrote: And also I don't know if you can check the voice logs or something like that but Mr. Dobby broke fearRP when I aimed my gun at him and yelled 'get out of the car' he tried to drive off.

1. I am not Mr. Dobby I am just Dobby 2. I jumped out the car straight away and if you do check logs he does shoot before pursuit although I have no evidence.
because im not undercover, its just a normal job for officer with an extra 'License'.
(09-16-2016, 07:36 PM)Dobby Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 07:32 PM)Vladimir Wrote: And also I don't know if you can check the voice logs or something like that but Mr. Dobby broke fearRP when I aimed my gun at him and yelled 'get out of the car' he tried to drive off.

1. I am not Mr. Dobby I am just Dobby 2. I jumped out the car straight away and if you do check logs he does shoot before pursuit although I have no evidence.

A fellow officer was persuing you and i joined in he called me otherwise i would have known it was you.
(09-16-2016, 07:36 PM)Vladimir Wrote: because im not undercover, its just a normal job for officer with an extra 'License'.

Thats why the car and clothes
(09-16-2016, 07:38 PM)Vladimir Wrote:

A fellow officer was persuing you and i joined in he called me otherwise i would have known it was you.
Mr Vladimir you simply don't understand. You were not undercover and so you broke the rules.
(09-16-2016, 07:40 PM)Dobby Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 07:38 PM)Vladimir Wrote:

Mr Vladimir you simply don't understand. You were not undercover and so you broke the rules.

I actually want to see what the admins say since my action match the kind of RP which matches with IRL situations.