Banned For Hacks.
[b]Your name: Zendor[/b]
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42412667
Your ban ID: 63309
Banned by: Console
Reason: Hacks
Involved:No one

Why we should unban you: Well, last time i visited was 07-23-2015, 06:48 PM. I've been wanting to do this unban request for a very long time, but after multiple attempts to get my password back, it didnt get emailed to me. Now it seems to be fixed for some reason.
Well, first of all. The Reason i got banned in the first place, is because i was on another server, and i typed in "sv_allowcslua 1" for some random reason, i don't know why, it was a year ago, but it wasn't because i was hacking, i literally just typed it in for no reason at all, this might seem weird, but thats the truth. Now, later that day, i jumped over on your server, and it was still enabled i think from the last server, and your server detected that i had it enabled, meaning hacks, but i literally were not. I didn't get insta banned, i got banned when i tried to log on the other morning. Well, i did make a unban request in 2015 saying i got falsly banned, but i remembered this, and it is the only logical explanation. I don't think i would hack on a server i have played 800 hours on, or whatever it is, and i've donated multiple times. This was my favorite server and the only thing i played gmod on. It was so sad, that i never had to time to explain this, because i couldnt get on my account, this leading to me quiting gmod. Well, the thing i want say is that i would love to comeback and see whats changed over a year, and maybe i'd start loving the game again. Please give me a second chance, i didn't do anything wrong except being an idiot. Thank you.-20, 7sv_allowcslua-23-2015, 06:48 PM3-2015, 06:48 PM
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Reading this afterwards, it definitely looks like i was hacking and trying to come up with a reason. There is not way i can prove this to you, but that is the idiotic truth.
I really don't the point in hacking on this server, when i already got a ban from it when i made another mistake, but that time i was hacking, on another server and forgot to turn it off, but i'm was not hacking, you don't have to trust that, but then give me another chance, it's been a year, i've learned from my mistakes. I would love to come back, i had such fun times.

Thank you!
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

Looking at your other unban request I can see that you forced sv_allowcslua on the server. This basically allows you to run hacks after doing so.
(09-20-2016, 08:39 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Looking at your other unban request I can see that you forced sv_allowcslua on the server. This basically allows you to run hacks after doing so.

Yes, that is true, but i never "forced" sv_allowcslua" on your server, i simply just typed it in the console on another server and got auto kicked, then joined your server and it was stilll enabled?
Wait, it doesn't carry over to servers right? or does it? I can't remember that good what i was doing but i know in fact that i did not use any hacks on the server, if some sort of command was on that the server doesnt allow then that was a mistake, i'm still confused for how i got banned as of today. But i know one thing. i definitely did not use any kind of hacks on the server.

Please accept my mistake.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

i don't know how your anti cheat system work, but what i remember, and know in fact that it's true, is that i joined the server(Without any hacks on), played all night, jumped on the other day and im banned.

But what i don't remember is what i did earlier that day, but my reason for the ban i think would be because I have forced some sort of bypass into the game for some other server. I really don't remember, but it was never my intention to hack on fearlessrp. I'm not as dumb that i would hack on a server twice and get banned, then spend all this time trying to get unbanned and get my account back. I have spent money, time and effort on that server, i would not joke around on it with some hacks and risk getting banned.

Hope you understand!
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

Hello,

It is pretty common that people get detected for hacks after using them in another server.
Please stay patient as we will discuss this internally.

This means your UBR will be frozen and will not be closed until we've reached a final conclusion regarding "semi-accidental" hacks.

Thank you.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(09-24-2016, 05:32 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Hello,

It is pretty common that people get detected for hacks after using them in another server.
Please stay patient as we will discuss this internally.

This means your UBR will be frozen and will not be closed until we've reached a final conclusion regarding "semi-accidental" hacks.

Thank you.

I totally understand you!

Please keep in mind that this was 2 years ago, and this is not a problem that willl be faced ever again.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

* Posting because dev at time of ban

You failed to mention any of these details last time
and also i fail to see how typing a simple command that wouldnt work (unless server specifically allows) would get you kicked from 1 and banned from here, with out the use of hacks
As stated in previous posts "forced". you was banned not because of a simple command use, but because the setting had been altered and since we dont allow it, it had to be forced with hacks
(09-26-2016, 09:46 PM)Temar Wrote: * Posting because dev at time of ban

You failed to mention any of these details last time
and also i fail to see how typing a simple command that wouldnt work (unless server specifically allows) would get you kicked from 1 and banned from here, with out the use of hacks
As stated in previous posts "forced". you was banned not because of a simple command use, but because the setting had been altered and since we dont allow it, it had to be forced with hacks

Because at that time i didn't even know why i got banned and i thought there was something wrong with the system because i didn't use any hacks at all.
Also, as i said, this is what i thought of that could had happend. But that's most likely to be false.
This was 1 year ago, and i can't remember how it went down, but if you wanna accuse me of using hacks, there is no way i'm gonna be able to tell you othervise.
But i can swear on my life i did not use any hacks that day. There must have been some bypass or something that i used, but if so, that wasn't meant to be on FearlessRP.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

The hack is something you need to activate in order for it to trigger the hack detector.
Therefore we cannot trust your story unless you have any proof to back up your claims.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]