Why Polish People are killed in UK?
To be honest there is a lot of racism in the UK and every racism situation always leads to fatal injury, fights and even death. I also don't get this as because there is millions of Polish that live in the UK.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I personally haven't seen racism that leads to a fatality in the UK
(09-15-2016, 04:39 PM).Panda. Wrote: To be honest there is a lot of racism in the UK and every racism situation always leads to fatal injury, fights and even death. I also don't get this as because there is millions of Polish that live in the UK.

"Every racism situation leads to fatal injury, fights and even death"

This woman is from the UK and yes she is verbally abusing a black lady on a Train but if that statement you made is true, then she would've pulled out a gun and shot her, punched her etc...

I'm not saying that this behavior is acceptable because it's not but that nonfactual statement you just made makes people who are English look worse than they actually are. Sure, there may have been cases where Racist attacks have led to violence but why do you assume that everyone ends like that. 

I'd also like to conclude this by saying that not everyone from England is Racist.
crime happens everywhere, to assume that "west Europe is the peaceful side of Europe" and therefor crime doesn't happen would only be from ignorance. Wether or not this is a racially motivated attack or not it is still just 1 incident including a very few of the 63 million people who live here. Yes there was a spike in racism after the brexit but you cant assume every crime is similar.

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]