Why Polish People are killed in UK?
So why? In so peaceful west of europe side?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...rexit-vote
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • juicyorange
There's a lot of racial pressures and social stigmas that anyone from Eastern Europe is stealing the work of the local people, they are violent, abusive, are here illegally and most if not all are criminal....

Unfortunately that's the UK of today :/

I don't know the true story of this attack but from experience of living in Glasgow these opinions are far too wide spread and attacks such as these happen daily sadly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Racism is almost non-existent where I live but that may just be a fluke. They even teach polish in some local schools here instead of German. Nonetheless, this really makes me concerned that the next elections will see a British Donald Trump.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The simply solution is kinda changing your education system, cuz a lot of UK's don't even know that are surrender by a water...
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I consider England as one of the most violent countries in Europe. It's just England and Wales though because we all mainly voted to leave and a lot of BRAINDEAD people only voted to leave because they don't want "Polish people taking our jobs". It's a pisstake honestly, you should see what England was like just after the whole brexit thing.
[Image: unknown.png]
So one polish man is killed and we assume it is because it is Britain being racist due to brexit. It even says it isn't clear what the motive of the attack is. Before Brexit if a person from Poland was killed it probably wouldn't hit the national headlines.
The following 4 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Haarek, Random, Joulle, MegaOmega
Oh lol a Polish person crying about racism that's new.

Lol I'm jokin. Yeah we cry when people die. *cries"
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(09-15-2016, 05:47 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Oh lol a Polish person crying about racism that's new.  

Lol I'm jokin. Yeah we cry when people die.  *cries"

I don't see the humor in what you have just written. A person had been murdered, this is not in any way funny.
(09-15-2016, 05:08 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: So one polish man is killed and we assume it is because it is Britain being racist due to brexit. It even says it isn't clear what the motive of the attack is. Before Brexit if a person from Poland was killed it probably wouldn't hit the national headlines.

On the contrary, since Brexit people have decided to step up their game in racism towards minorities. This in fact deserves national headlines and just shows what fucking uneducated scum can do to people. Even if the newspaper did not state the motive it hints at racism.

Political parties such as the United Kingdom Independence Party are gaining much more supporters, what I find ironic is that most of these people use benefits and the benefit system (which is also paid for by "bloody foreigners") who they of course want to get rid of.

I can't comprehend as to how someone might actually consider voting for such parties.
(09-15-2016, 02:39 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 05:08 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: So one polish man is killed and we assume it is because it is Britain being racist due to brexit. It even says it isn't clear what the motive of the attack is. Before Brexit if a person from Poland was killed it probably wouldn't hit the national headlines.

On the contrary, since Brexit people have decided to step up their game in racism towards minorities. This in fact deserves national headlines and just shows what freaking uneducated scum can do to people. Even if the newspaper did not state the motive it hints at racism.

Political parties such as the United Kingdom Independence Party are gaining much more supporters, what I find ironic is that most of these people use benefits and the benefit system (which is also paid for by "bloody foreigners") who they of course want to get rid of.

I can't comprehend as to how someone might actually consider voting for such parties.

Just because someone from a different nationality has been murdered does not make it a "hint" to racism. Most voters did not vote because they agree with UKIP and vote for them, they voted because they were educated in the facts of the single trade market etc. UKIP only represented one part of brexit which was the border control but we forget the other reasons people wanted to leave.

The brexit vote wasn't a vote for UKIP it was a vote to leave the single market which forced Britain to abide by the EU's agenda on who they would like to trade with, and many other reasons to leave.