Poll: what do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
+Support
70.00%
7 70.00%
-Support
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Updated Clan System
Title of Suggestion:Updated clan system

Description:A system that allows clans to have some kind of money so the clan could buy "clan cars" which would be cars that the members of the clan would be able to use also having like money stacks like props so when clans have wars they would be able to destroy the clans money and have a better chance of defeating them also they should be able to buy weapons and ammo because nothing is worse than losing your last Galil ARM a day after buying a shipment.everybody should be able to deposit some money into the clan

Why:i think it would allow for a much more realistic clan system and really change some things i think that the clan system is broken in a way so it feels like theres no system it feels like you are pretending that you are having a clan instead of feeling official and i think that this new system would make it feel more realistic more official and more professional. i hope you will consider adding this its not perfect what i wrote but i think it gives a good idea of what i think would help te clans of FLRP.

If you -support please tell me why and what you would like
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
+support
+support
(09-14-2016, 11:59 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: +support

glad to see some support!
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
+Support