Forums UBR: Kahjo
Quick notice, I am only posting this for Kahjo.

Your name: (Steam friends name) Kahjo

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) Not needed

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) N/A

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] Reebs / [FL] Ghost

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) "Lying in the courthouse"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) a-

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

First off. Why I want to get unbanned is to be able to transfer dupes from servers,  and to participate in giveaways, and host giveaways maybe. And to help people and talk to the community. This is a 3month ban which is pretty tough for such a minor offence by saying that "I could hear a lower/uppering sound from him". I've been now banned 3 weeks about, from the forums, or something along that time.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
-Involved- I was the hostage of SirNarc-

When saying "I could hear a lower/uppering sound from him" What do you mean by this? The evidence that was put against you clearly shows that SirNarc never moved himself or his gun.
First i would like to say Lieing in the CourtHouse is not allowed. Also you broke rule number 5 of a player report that states.
"Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban."
First you provided a false statement , With you saying
" When I said that I hear a weapon on the otherside, you could hear like sound when lowering / equipping."
This along with the evidence provided by SirNarc proves you lied in the CourtHouse.
To add to this You also Tamped with the evidence you provided as you cut the part of your rule break, and as soon we AKA. Me and SirNarc called you out on this you removed the video Hoping a staff member wouldn't see it. I am only here to state the facts that i know about this case as a member of staff might not know the full story and how it planed out. The p[layer report is here

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74843

Please check as this is where i got the quotes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Posting on behalf of Kahjo

Please do not post here as you are not involved in my UBR, if you were involved, I would've written it down on the "Involved" Section of this thread.

Just posting the facts, thats all i'm doing
Posting on behalf of Kahjo

Posting facts?, 
Well that does not make you involved

Quote:GamingOfficialZZ wrote:
Just posting the facts, thats all i'm doing 

I was involved in your ban so why cant i post on your ubr?
Mods do not have the power to ban on the forums. The ban was issued by Ghost.

It was determined that you were lying on a Player Report posted on you, and evidence was provided by SirNarc to prove that you lied. A forum ban was then issued.

That being said, I will leave this for Ghost to look at.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
You should of thought about the consequences before breaking the forum rules. With the amount of hours you've racked up you should know a hell of a lot better.

You should be quite grateful that the ban is 3 months, some people get banned for 6 months or more for similar actions.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]