Holdem's back
Hey everyone. As many of you have probably noticed, I've been absent over the past few months. The reason for this is because I've moved from Spain to the UK again. This would be the 4th time I've moved countries but it certainly has been the one with the most setbacks and unexpected problems.

However, problems are challenges which help us become better versions of ourselves, and as such I welcome them. It's easy to get lost in time when so many things are happening, but fortunately these setbacks are coming to an end, and with that comes my return!

You will gradually see me more online as I'm still sorting out my gaming equipment (Desk, chair, new monitor, microphone) for my room, as at the moment I've got a little DIY gaming space on the corner of the living room, which includes a really old monitor, a coffee table and pizza boxes. Yeah, not the best but it'll do for now!

You'll see me on the severs several times throughout the week in the evenings (Between 6 and 10 pm). I'll also be checking the forums on a daily basis, so feel free to contact me through here if you need anything.

I look forward in seeing you people on the server again, especially with even more new improvements to the servers!

Best regards,
Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 10 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Awestruck, Random, NeonityNL, Tomo, Infernaw, sebasti161, Fudge, Andrew Juniperfield, Joulle, Broccoli
I missed you, man. See you soon.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Welcome back, Holdem!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Welcome back, Holdem!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Welcome back, Holdem!
Yaaaay, missed you holdem.