PR - JackZ | [KG:RP] Wilson | [FL:RP] Frost
(09-12-2016, 08:36 PM)JackZ Wrote: You're talking about maturity when you stabbed me in an admin sit when i won the arguement? Lol grow up kiddo.
All the people i ran over which was literally like 2 people or a bit more, were jaywalkers and none of them were intentional, stop trying to get people banned for running kids over who dont look left and right we were trying to do a naughty bus rp

(09-12-2016, 08:56 PM)Wilson Wrote: I don't see any rule breakage tbf in your video. All you see is dead people and our buses, what evidence do you have of us CDMing those people? What if they jumped infront of the bus? You did not record those parts.

Yeah, keep on going like that and lying in the courthouse I'm sure would be added on top of the ban time for somebody trusted to use buses with over 1000 hours.

Not only do I have a little bit more evidence of you all fucking about which I left out for your own good, but checking OOC you were all cocky and incredibly rude when confronted in OOC by normal players that were trying to RP properly.

Since this is getting nowhere and you are all happy to lie, I will leave this for now unless an administrator comments.
'Happy to lie'
Keep running ur mouth kiddo, who you tryna be sherlock holmes? I love how you're so confident we're getting banned too like 'add on top of the ban' hush your gums you aint no admin boy.
(09-12-2016, 11:04 PM)JackZ Wrote: 'Happy to lie'
Keep running ur mouth kiddo, who you tryna be sherlock holmes?  I love how you're so confident we're getting banned too like 'add on top of the ban' hush your gums you aint no admin boy.

Just going to update the player report. <3
Please take this report seriously. 

The evidence is clear, three buses, three chauffers. All messing, minging and CDMing. I don't understand how the evidence isn't valid or clear?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(09-12-2016, 11:29 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:
Keep running ur mouth kiddo, who you tryna be sherlock holmes?  I love how you're so confident we're getting banned too like 'add on top of the ban' hush your gums you aint no admin boy.

The evidence is clear, three buses, three chauffers. All messing, minging and CDMing. I don't understand how the evidence isn't valid or clear?

How were we minging LOL? Kiddo you really need to go to specsavers and grab yourself a pear of glasses, because we haven't 'minged' at all, nor have we intentionally CDM'ed anybody, we did however run a few people over who literally [b]ran infront of our busses and even then we called a paramedic each time. I am not arguing with you anymore because at this point i am sure you have some kind of disibility. 

Your evidence is weak, yoy've made false allegations kiddo
(09-13-2016, 06:33 AM)JackZ Wrote:

How were we minging LOL? Kiddo you really need to go to specsavers and grab yourself a pear of glasses, because we haven't 'minged' at all, nor have we intentionally CDM'ed anybody, we did however run a few people over who literally [b]ran infront of our busses and even then we called a paramedic each time. I am not arguing with you anymore because at this point i am sure you have some kind of disibility. 

Please act your age, not your shoe size, "kiddo". 

Its great how much of a child you act when you're under the spotlight instead of somebody else. In fact, scrap that, you're always moaning and hurling abuse all over the server and disrespecting people like you're doing now. Perhaps instead of digging yourself a deeper hole, try and dig yourself out by explaining what you were actually doing? Which you have not yet done.  

Perhaps you can explain how what you were doing was valid RP? 
I am also putting in more evidence of you all minging around. 
(09-13-2016, 09:56 AM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:

Its great how much of a child you act when you're under the spotlight instead of somebody else. In fact, scrap that, you're always moaning and hurling abuse all over the server and disrespecting people like you're doing now. Perhaps instead of digging yourself a deeper hole, try and dig yourself out by explaining what you were actually doing? Which you have not yet done.  

I was driving around in my bus trying to pick up some people to make some money
(09-13-2016, 02:32 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Were you hell. You never stopped at any bus stopped and clearly had no intention of RP. You were driving with your friends who also had their busses out minging.
(09-13-2016, 02:59 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 11:29 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote: Just going to update the player report. <3

Were you hell. You never stopped at any bus stopped and clearly had no intention of RP. You were driving with your friends who also had their busses out minging.

So driving a bus is minging?
lol ur so mad
and i didn't stop at any stops because nobody was waiting at any, people would just hop on!
stop being so mad we didn't minge at all Smile
(09-12-2016, 10:16 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote: Yeah, keep on going like that and lying in the courthouse I'm sure would be added on top of the ban time for somebody trusted to use buses with over 1000 hours.

Not only do I have a little bit more evidence of you all freaking about which I left out for your own good, but checking OOC you were all cocky and incredibly rude when confronted in OOC by normal players that were trying to RP properly.

Since this is getting nowhere and you are all happy to lie, I will leave this for now unless an administrator comments.

Where is your evidence of us being cocky and rude? In your video clip you simply just started saying "People with over 2000 hours fucking about in a buses. gg." The new video clip still has no valid proof of us minging. All it is us driving in a buses and then you typing that OOC message, there is no rule breakage there.

I also don't see how we are lying in the courthouse? Saying that we weren't CDMing when we weren't? You still, have no proof of us CDMing you make these claims but have nothing to support them. The evidence you provided has literally no rule breakage in whatsoever its just the three of us driving in buses and then random bodies which you have no proof of us running them over.
[Image: alfred.png]
(09-13-2016, 03:21 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 02:59 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 06:33 AM)JackZ Wrote: How were we minging LOL? Kiddo you really need to go to specsavers and grab yourself a pear of glasses, because we haven't 'minged' at all, nor have we intentionally CDM'ed anybody, we did however run a few people over who literally ran infront of our busses and even then we called a paramedic each time. I am not arguing with you anymore because at this point i am sure you have some kind of disibility. 

So driving a bus is minging?
lol ur so mad
and i didn't stop at any stops because nobody was waiting at any, people would just hop on!
stop being so mad we didn't minge at all Smile

(09-13-2016, 04:37 PM)Wilson Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 10:16 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote: Yeah, keep on going like that and lying in the courthouse I'm sure would be added on top of the ban time for somebody trusted to use buses with over 1000 hours.

Not only do I have a little bit more evidence of you all freaking about which I left out for your own good, b[b]ut checking OOC you were all cocky and incredibly rude when confronted in OOC by normal players that were trying to RP properly.

Where is your evidence of us being cocky and rude? In your video clip you simply just started saying "People with over 2000 hours freaking about in a buses. gg." The new video clip still has no valid proof of us minging. All it is us driving in a buses and then you typing that OOC message, there is no rule breakage there.

I also don't see how we are lying in the courthouse? Saying that we weren't CDMing when we weren't? You still, have no proof of us CDMing you make these claims but have nothing to support them. The evidence you provided has literally no rule breakage in whatsoever its just the three of us driving in buses and then random bodies which you have no proof of us running them over.

I think the evidence is clear that you had no intent to RP and that you were minging. Of course you will deny. Not only has JackZ been rude in the sit, but also here so I'd like to persue that.