PR - JackZ | [KG:RP] Wilson | [FL:RP] Frost
Name of player: JackZ | [KG:RP] Wilson | [FL:RP] Frost

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:95267893 | [b]STEAM_0:0:65476341 | [b]STEAM_0:1:99466670[/b][/b]

Time in GMTIt was recorded at 09/11/2016 - 20:19

Server: v4b1

Summary: Basically, he was ramming people in his bus all day and CDMing with over 1000 hours. Later he steals firetruck and rams shit with that, then, lies in the admin in the admin sit saying that he didn't drive it or ram people. He was also very disrespectful in the admin sit (OOC) and I'd like to press charges. I'm deeply insulted by what he said and it has officially triggered me.

They also all had rather racist and stereotypical ingame names that depicted people with names of "Mohammed" and ect. As Taliban and other derogatory stereotypes. 

(Jack was not the only person causing server wide chaos in his Bus, which is an RPP restricted vehicle to avoid what these players did) 

Edit: During this JackZ has been acting very immature as well as causing trouble on not only this thread, but my other one too. None-stop disrespect in almost every reply. I'd like to also include that into the player report. This is seriously hurting my feelings and I am not happy about the current situation. Thanks. 

If anyone was involved or affected by them please comment.

Evidence: Uploading 

[Image: a9f50f12ca1efdc95c8652a0b2dc3630.png]
-Involved-
I would just like to point out, he did not steal a firetruck, that was my firetruck I let him drive because my FPS was horrible and I had to go AFK.
[Image: alfred.png]
(09-12-2016, 07:08 PM)Wilson Wrote: -Involved-
I would just like to point out, he did not steal a firetruck, that was my firetruck I let him drive because my FPS was horrible and I had to go AFK.

That cannot be true. 

I was banned for killing the driver after he went on a rampage, apparently all four times it was (you?) somebody that broke NLR, but also apparently not JackZ. 

However, this clearly isn't an accident (More than one occasion in more than one truck) and his reckless driving and purpose mingery caused chaos all over the server.
(09-12-2016, 07:18 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 07:08 PM)Wilson Wrote: -Involved-

That cannot be true. 

I was banned for killing the driver after he went on a rampage, apparently all four times it was (you?) somebody that broke NLR, but also apparently not JackZ. 

However, this clearly isn't an accident (More than one occasion in more than one truck) and his reckless driving and purpose mingery caused chaos all over the server.

Edit: I see a correlation here. You are also driving the buses, as well as using a large firetruck to do CDM and cause havoc. 

Gotta love how somebody that hits a few people gets a ban, whilst people that are trusted with buses (over 1000 hours and multiple REP) are flying free. 

Congrats.
I did nothing wrong here.
Also, when i was Driving the firetruck my job name was 'Firemans Assistant'

I would like to point out you have posted a video of yourself violating rule 12.10
"Rule 12.10 government rules states you cannot drive non government vehicles as an official government unit unless they are undercover"
-You were driving an Aston as paramedic.

Also, i'd like to point out the end clip isn't even me driving? It was Kippsee's ALT account 'Neroobo'
(09-12-2016, 07:27 PM)JackZ Wrote: JackZI did nothing wrong here.

I would like to point out you have posted a video of yourself violating rule 12.10
"Rule 12.10 government rules states you cannot drive non government vehicles as an official government unit unless they are undercover"

Also, i'd like to point out the end clip isn't even me driving? It was Kippsee's ALT account 'Neroobo'

My job title was "Rapid Response" as I had to clean up after your shit all over the damn map. It's hard to keep up in an ambulance that drives horribly. 

No staff said anything about the job title in my final sit.

Perhaps you can explain the bus situation?

Regardless of what you say, you are seen violating multiple rules with over 1000 hours, and 2000 hours in some cases, whose name I shall add. If you wish to set a player report on me, feel free in a seperate player report. We will discuss your rule breakings here.
(09-12-2016, 07:50 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:

My job title was "Rapid Response" as I had to clean up after your shit all over the damn map. It's hard to keep up in an ambulance that drives horribly. 

Regardless of what you say, you are seen violating multiple rules with over 1000 hours, and 2000 hours in some cases, whose name I shall add. If you wish to set a player report on me, feel free in a seperate player report. We will discuss your rule breakings here.

I have not broken any rules in any of your videos provided dude lol?
don't know if u think this is solid evidence or????
but seriously man, only people i CDM'ed was jaywalkers in which i did /paramedic or another bus driver did /paramedic to call them, no intentional CDM, no rule breakage, all from jaywalkers bud, not like i rammed people on the side of the road intentionally.

edit: 
i love how you only report me because i got you banned xd so mad

also i will report you for it just CBA rn tbh
(09-12-2016, 07:58 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 07:50 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:

I have not broken any rules in any of your videos provided dude lol?
don't know if u think this is solid evidence or????
but seriously man, only people i CDM'ed was jaywalkers in which i did /paramedic or another bus driver did /paramedic to call them, no intentional CDM, no rule breakage, all from jaywalkers bud, not like i rammed people on the side of the road intentionally.

edit: 
i love how you only report me because i got you banned xd so mad

also i will report you for it just CBA rn tbh

There is valid evidence as your nametag can be seen above your bus as you happily run people over. Do you think that calling a paramedic makes CDM okay at 1000 hours? From your nametag and Willsons, you can see identify who's bus is who's. 

Yours being the one ramming players and running them over, followed by Willson with Frost trailing behind. 

Please stop being disrespectful in your player report and be more mature.
You're talking about maturity when you stabbed me in an admin sit when i won the arguement? Lol grow up kiddo.
All the people i ran over which was literally like 2 people or a bit more, were jaywalkers and none of them were intentional, stop trying to get people banned for running kids over who dont look left and right we were trying to do a naughty bus rp
I don't see any rule breakage tbf in your video. All you see is dead people and our buses, what evidence do you have of us CDMing those people? What if they jumped infront of the bus? You did not record those parts.
[Image: alfred.png]