mintblackbeard
Your name: [FL:RP] mintblackbeard

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70077597

Your ban ID: 73656

Banned by: [FL] Skummet

Reason: "Powergaming to find out job title."

Involved: [FL] Skummet, JackZ.

Why we should unban you:

At first, JackZ became the sergeant of the police force. I was the president. I sent him a brief, a teamname and a job description for himself and the rest of the police force. He then refused to set it and lashed out at me. He was shortly demoted for a reason I cannot remember (I believe it was along the lines of disrespect).

Later on, he became the sergeant again so I resent it. This was then ignored. I left it for a while and eventually asked again without him complying. I eventually called him to my office. I decided to roleplay the situation out instead of demoting him instantly and said to him that I had checked the police databases and files and had found that he had changed his job description to something other than what I had told him. I was then shouted at and told that it was metagaming and powergaming by JackZ. He then said that an admin better come or he would have to post a BR. Skummet then arrived and agreed with JackZ that it was powergaming. I fail to see how this is powergaming as the job description of an officer is an IC piece of information (see quote below) that the president would have access to. I did not force him into a roleplay situation as it was entirely his decision to deny my orders.

Quote from the Rule Q&A / FAQ (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid623525)

Falc Wrote Wrote:The job name isn't OOC, just reading it on the tab would be classed as that as well as metagaming.
The job name is in character as it would be like real life, police would be given set job titles to go by for example. 
With the above said you are allowed to demote someone from their role if they fail to change their job name upon request of your orders and they disobey or ignore you, however usually it is best to ask them a couple of times first.
Hope this helps!
remove this reply
After considering this between me and an SA we have come to the conclusion that it is not an valid ban, Im sorry for the inconvenience.

Approved.