Leaving FL I want to give stuff away.
Hello guys!

So as you may know I am leaving fearless because I've been admitted to a good Uni.
That means that I've been willing to give my whole inventory to you guys (Alot of stuff)
So the rules is basically that you have to like this thread and type done
This is how it works, i'll write your name down on a paper. 
For example i'm going to the BMW item, i'll shake the box and then the
name ill pick wins. But when you have won ill throw your name away, to make it fair.
Many winners will be found, it's just who is lucky enough to get the good items. I believe there may be a item to anyone. (Depends on how many is entering)
I am going to write all my items downstairs, and I'll write the names who won beside the item. Good luck
I'll visit Fearless rare, so you may see me. Keep in mind that I'll have to approve your entering but almost everyone will get approved, some people on FL are not very nice and is being annoying all the time. Good luck. 

Items 
Prices are taking by market price.

BMW "1 mil" -                                                                                         Winner - Reebs
Lucio Barcelo suit "100k" -                                                                   Winner - Trashtag
[b]Fedora "50k" -                                                                                        Winner - Jan[/b]
Security outfit "25k" -                                                                            Winner - Rat 
14 Inventory Big boxes "145k" -                                                         Winner - Greed^
All my weapons "idk" (1 xm,1 g3sg1,1 galil, 2 m4's,1 ak,1shotgun) -    Winner - Generation
Money 75.000 -                                                                                      Winner - Snowredwolf
Radio "25k" -                                                                                          Winner -  Agorith                                                                                                
Blackmarket "idk" (11 Kevlars, 2 lockpicks, Makeshift ECM jammer) -    Winner - JoshZ
All my food "idk"  -                                                                                 Winner - Random
Special gift -                                                                                            Winner - Create            

UPDATE - Gz to all the winners       
Done.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
done.
(09-11-2016, 03:29 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Done.

Approved - Awesome guy
The following 1 user Likes Jeans's post:
  • Eclipze
Done.
(09-11-2016, 03:29 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: done.

Approved
  • sebasti161
(09-11-2016, 03:31 PM)NJperry Wrote: Done.

Approved
  • NJperry
done.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Done.
(09-11-2016, 03:33 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: done.

Approved