Thank you, for making me leave the serv.
Tongue 
I have no words.

I donated for this serv because i saw it was amasing,but banning someone for fucking 4 days for NLR?????And it wasnt even fucking Nlr,but im not gonna go into that now.

I think admins should have their ban taken away and can only kick.

Well because of the admins me and my 3 friends now are stopping playing on this server.

The only thing you are fucking doing by abusing ur powers is pushing away new players, i dont think u ll even respond but come on, on every other serv u get jail 45 min fot fucking nlr.This is not a serius roleplay its a fucking semi serious one.
The following 1 user Likes AleksaKiller's post:
  • Ace Ventura
I'm sorry to see anyone leave but I'm sure the admins had their reasons to issue such a ban.
Wrong section, and yes, at this server we ban people for rulebreaking. This is how our system works.

NLR is something we take seriously, it's a Semi-Serious roleplay server, which doesn't mean that the rules that are created are allowed to be broken, or are less important than serious RP. There are rules and they have to be followed, if you don't want to follow them, you need to search another server.

Unban request or Goodbye category you should post this.

Edit: Moved to Goodbye section
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
When you grow up and you hit your teenage years you will look back upon that comment and call yourself an idiot.
The following 7 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Vaqxination, TC224, equal, CrAzyWirE, Ademar "High Lord" Tyrell, ZeroSupport, Anakonda
Rules are rules.
If you break a rule you get punished, and leaving over a 4 day ban is silly.
Another thing that amuses me is you ask the admins to reduce your ban, yet in the same post, tell them how terrible they are, and that they abuse.

And you said on any other server, [NLR] is 45 mins
Well heres the thing, those were probably all DarkRP servers, and Fearless isn't what you call Any other server.

Good bye.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Shadow
SPAMBOT text deleted.
-Andreas
I think FL will survive without you 4 guys? Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(09-11-2011, 04:08 PM)Storm Wrote: "CYA MAN *BRO TEAR* WE'LL MISS YA'!"
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Noobias, 7rozen_7ear_
Ohgod, I remember that Heart
Nostalgia right there Smile
It's better if the rules and the Ban times get more stricted, Then maybe people will think twice about breaking the rules? Common-sense