Demote plz Rool braker
OMG demote plz rule breaker. A teacher can't teach if they don't know the rules

[Image: 70jtbxQ.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-10-2016, 08:45 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: A teacher can't teach if they don't know the rules

Literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Why wouldn't they be able to teacher? The ban was for Powergaming and Powergaming could be everything from saying theire Steam name accidentally to saying theire Job name accidentally.
It's just like FailRP - It could be everything.
And just because he broke a rule (Accident or not) doesn't mean that he's a bad Teacher or that he cannot "teach" lol.
The following 4 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Random, sebasti161, mintblackbeard, Panda
(09-10-2016, 09:05 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 08:45 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: A teacher can't teach if they don't know the rules

Why wouldn't they be able to teacher? The ban was for Powergaming and Powergaming could be everything from saying theire Steam name accidentally to saying theire Job name accidentally.
And just because he broke a rule (Accident or not) doesn't mean that he's a bad Teacher or that he cannot "teach" lol.

When people take everything in Off Topic seriously.

Gonna need to start putting a disclaimer in my posts for the dumb shits to advise its clearly BS and sarcastic.

Fucking hell man.

:/
The following 5 users Like Marty's post:
  • sebasti161, aviator, Emil, mgdwszx, MacTavish
(09-10-2016, 09:16 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 09:05 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

When people take everything in Off Topic seriously.

Gonna need to start putting a disclaimer in my posts for the dumb shits to advise its clearly BS and sarcastic.

Fucking hell man.

:/

Should this not be taken seriously?

DreBott summed it up perfectly.. we are all human, we all fuck up every now and then; but an instant demotion is too harsh. I think you fail to see (Marty) that a teacher does far more than answer questions every now and then, sure, mint broke a rule but he is still one of the better teachers on the team, always active with help calls and gives detailed answers.. on top of that a really chill guy.

Rant, over.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(09-10-2016, 09:25 PM)Random Wrote: Should this not be taken seriously?

Not really no....

Marty - Thread Title Wrote:Demote plz Rool braker

If I was being serious do you think I would put such a fucking retarded title ?
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • iixCarbonxZz
[Image: WDF_2428046.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • sebasti161
(09-10-2016, 09:28 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 09:25 PM)Random Wrote: Should this not be taken seriously?

Not really no....

Marty - Thread Title Wrote:Demote plz Rool braker

If I was being serious do you think I would put such a fucking retarded title ?

Well if you are not serious about it, keep it to yourself. Not cool putting someone on the spot like that.

Sure, there's shitposting in Off Topic, but there's also serious posts.. keep it to yourself the next time.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • DreeBott, mintblackbeard
*sigh* I knew this would happen. A mistake was made. We are only human.

I apologise to everyone for my mistake and hope that this is as far as it goes.
The following 2 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Random, Coffee
Lol, this is a joke did people get serious at this if anything in the joke he should be demoted for his steam name, no steam name should have numbers in them! Demote!
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Lmao at all you kissass' getting serious and writing a long post of how its a mistake to get likes and hope staff see, y'all are pretty pathetic that you can't even take a joke.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Marty, sebasti161