ZooM's Unban Request
Your name: ZooM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Your ban ID: This ban is really old so I don't know.

Banned by: Pear

Reason: "Hacking" I didn't know I was hacking because I didn't know the hack files were in my directory. But still my fault I know.

Involved: Only me.

Why we should unban you: It was a long time ago and I've learned that I will never place such files in my gmod directory.
Hello ZooM,

How come you didn't know you were hacking at the time?
To my knowledge, you have to inject files into your garrysmod process in order to run a hack, things such as bypassers.
Simply having a .dll file or something along those lines in your garrysmod folder would not activate and run the hack, you have to activate it whilst in the game.
I sincerely don't know. But let's forget the part about I didn't know that I was hacking. But it's been a time since I got banned, and I really enjoyed playing on this server. I didn't cause any harm to the server. So I was wondering if I could get back playing.
(09-10-2016, 02:13 PM)_ZooM_ Wrote: I sincerely don't know. But let's forget the part about I didn't know that I was hacking. But it's been a time since I got banned, and I really enjoyed playing on this server. I didn't cause any harm to the server. So I was wondering if I could get back playing.

Why should we forget that you did not know that you were hacking, you added the point to the OP and thus we're supposed to take that into account too.
I'm not sure how you were hacking on the server, I'm just going out from my knowledge with hackers.

Waiting for response from Pear.
Greetings,
As SnowredWolf said... Why should we forget about the "But let's forget the part about I didn't know that I was hacking.".

It only gives me the belief of you lying in the courthouse aswell. In the OP you stated:
"I didn't know I was hacking because I didn't know the hack files were in my directory. But still my fault I know."

And in the second post you suddenly claim that "we should forget about it and how you haven't done any harm to the servers".

I'll be awaiting your explenation on why you stated so.

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
I stated that because it's irrelevant. I somehow had hack files in my directory, and that's completely my fault. So I don't want to bring that into the picture anymore. I would just like to earn your trust that I wont do the same misstake again.

ZooM
Donator
Alright, after doing a bit of research and reading through posts we made...

First of all, you are right, it is completely your fault.

Second of all I'd like you to answer this:

"To my knowledge, you have to inject files into your garrysmod process in order to run a hack, things such as bypassers.
Simply having a .dll file or something along those lines in your garrysmod folder would not activate and run the hack, you have to activate it whilst in the game."

Due to such a major rule break I'd like to and explain yourself to see you actually deserve a second chance and wont repeat that.

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

I was playing on Sandbox with some hacks. Then I tried to delete files, to be able to play on Fearless. That didn't go well. 
- The truth

ZooM
Donator
You still haven't answered this yet:

"To my knowledge, you have to inject files into your garrysmod process in order to run a hack, things such as bypassers.
Simply having a .dll file or something along those lines in your garrysmod folder would not activate and run the hack, you have to activate it whilst in the game."

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

Well, It was a couple of months ago and I don't have a very good memory. I think that i injected a file when I was playing gmod (my brother helped me) and then i joined your server. I did remove files from my directory, but of course that wasn't enough.

So I have answered your question, I did that in my previous post.