report:Ratatoskrr
Name of player:Ratatoskrr

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:70457151

Time in GMT: 2:40

Server: 4dv1

Summary: got Ratatoskrr under fearrp by police car was going to do warrant then he wander to the ambulance jump on top of it when told not to then started to rec what he was doing but came under fire so try run away again and again

Evidencevideo
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The logs can back up the fact that i was getting hit by bullets... Therefore i run away from danger surely if i didnt it would be fearrp anyway. so i dont know what you expect me to do.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Whenever you say something, i obey it too.. I moved to get away from the gunfight so i didnt get hit.

(09-09-2016, 01:57 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote: The logs can back up the fact that i was getting hit by bullets... Therefore i run away from danger surely if i didnt it would be fearrp anyway. so i dont know what you expect me to do.

you try run away from cover plus you were trying stand out of cover to get shot if that your excuse
(09-09-2016, 01:58 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote: Whenever you say something, i obey it too.. I moved to get away from the gunfight so i didnt get hit.

then move straight back out of cover like me or sru sgt didn't said anything
(09-09-2016, 02:00 PM)JohnSilver Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 01:57 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote: The logs can back up the fact that i was getting hit by bullets... Therefore i run away from danger surely if i didnt it would be fearrp anyway. so i dont know what you expect me to do.

you try run away from cover plus you were trying stand out of cover to get shot if that your excuse

Your grammar makes it hard to understand your response.. I kept moving in order to avoid getting hit. Also whenever you did say something, i obeyed it therefore i dont see how i broke fearRP....

don't care about my grammar i know it not great but like i said you kept moving out cover if didn't want to get shot
you should have moved towards the ambulance so you won't get shot
(09-09-2016, 02:06 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: don't care about my grammar i know it not great but like i said you kept moving out cover if didn't want to get shot
you should have moved towards the ambulance so you won't get shot

I knew that if i kept moving, It would be a lesser chance of me getting hit if i was moving.. and you deliberately used me as a human shield

that was to keep under fearrp nothing else
Im pretty sure that the Government using People as human shields can be considered fearRP?