UBR GreekAssassin & George
Your Steam Name:[FC:RP][FL:RP] GreekAssassin222, [FL:RP] George

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:83546047, STEAM_0:1:173839706

Your Ban ID:73609, 73607

Banned by:
[FL:M] Reebs, [FL:M] Brikaas

Reasson:
Punchwhoring, Metagaming, had last chance and blew it // Extended by AwestruckBullet, Metagaming

Involved:
[FL:M] Reebs, [FL] AwestruckBullet, [FL:M] Brikaas [FL:RP] George

Why we should unban you:

Well, me and George Got banned for "Metagaming".The whole case was the following one:
Me and george where doing rides with our cars when we saw a contraband getting spawned into the wall.(Base was at Gothic Club).We checked gothic club and we found that there was a base.We raided and killed them but them Brikaas brought us.We got punished for RDMx2
image:
[Image: 1hfb2PX.png?1]
Source: http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php...blacklists
After this one, Brikaas returned us to our original locations and left us.Some minutes ago, i was into the base with george and we decided to go out.When we went out of the base, we saw a guy who was stuck in our base wall.I did the bad movement and i start punching him as i was blacklisted from guns.When i understand that i had to make an @ call it was too late, Reebs grabed me and he told me that i was punchwhoring.I tryed to explain him that i DID NOT punching him randomly and that i did that because i thought that he was trying to climb into our base with the car.I asked from Reebs to talk with an admin as he were clearly trying to ban me as he dont even let me to explain.I talked with AwestruckBullet and i tried to explain him that i DID NOT punched him randomly but because i thought that he was trying to climb into the base.I admited that i made a mistake and i had  to call an admin but i got banned but i dont think that this little mistake could lead to a Permament Ban.After this, he banend George and me for Metagaming.I told him that we got punished but he said that he confirm it.In the rules, Metagaming means:
Quote:Metagaming

Metagaming is when you use Out-Of-Character (OOC) information In-Character (IC). What happens IC should stay IC, and anything OOC is not relevant to IC roleplay. You also cannot use IC information obtained from OOC sources, such as the scoreboard, which displays IC information such as jobs and character names.

For example, if you’re playing as a cop and someone is trying to enter the Nexus, but his job title on the scoreboard is “Undercover spy”, you can’t immediately know that he is undercover. You should act as if you have no idea he could potentially be an undercover spy. Whether or not you deduce that IC depends on how the RP progresses, but your character currently has no knowledge that he could be a spy.

You cannot use the OOC chat for IC advertisements or RP. For example, don’t attempt to ask for a lift in the OOC chat; you should instead try and call for a taxi or lift using /advert or other IC chat methods. Don’t try and sell or buy items on OOC chats either, though we do have a sub-forum specifically for this purpose. PM is generally considered to be both OOC and IC, but keep it in context, and don’t start PMing people you wouldn’t know IC to ask for lifts, etc.

If you believe that something is against the rules, you should still RP along, and just call an admin using @. Don’t try and stop the RP by saying that this is breaking the rules. You can inform them using local OOC, but unless the rule-breaking is blatant (i.e. someone is running around killing everybody or prop-pushing) you should continue to RP; you may be in the wrong, and then you would’ve stopped a valid RP for no reason.

The same applies to clan matters. Clans are strictly IC, and should stay that way. Don’t attempt to mix OOC and IC with clan matters. Just because a clan broke an IC law doesn’t mean that they’re breaking the rules. If a clan breaks a real-world (OOC) law, this doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re breaking an IC law, so keep things IC. This has actually been an issue a few times in the past.
Image:
[Image: W5dnTxc.png?1]
Source: http://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php
In the rules, there is nothing saying about that If you see Items getting spawned through the walls is Metagaming.It's clearly not saying that.I aggree that it is a kind of metagaming but it is NOT WRITTEN IN THE RULES.You cant jsut make rules from your mind.
Updated.
You punched someone for being stuck in your wall. You thought they were trying to glitch in, but they were stuck from their vehicle. Instead of calling an admin, you decided to punch them. Furthermore, the metagaming was because you saw contraband stuck through a wall and decided to use that reason to raid. Clear metagaming as you wouldnt see that IC.

I want to know why you did these things when you knew full well you were on your last chance.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I've discussed and asked the opinion of multiple staff members and I'll explain to you once again why Metagaming is added.

Everything you wrote down is exactly what Metagaming is, seeing a object nocoliding through a wall and proceeding to raid that property cause you see a item (In this case contraband) coliding through the wall is Metagaming. Why you ask?
The object is nocolided through the wall and it should be Inside, a real life money printer wouldn't just colide through the wall like it does ingame sometimes. It than is a OOC matter as you do not see the object IC coliding through the wall, cause the object is within the property IC.

I hope you understand your mistakes,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Well, about the punching, i was about to type the call when u grabbed me.When i understand my miatake, it was too late.Abouthe metagaming, it is not written on the rules.If it was written, i wouls accept the ban.Also, you could have fix this poblem so situations like this one couls be avoided
I dont accept the metagaming one.I understand my mistake with punchwhoring but it is too late.
How do we ment to know if we cant find it at the rules
The part of Metagaming might not be found within the rules,

However the server also runs on commen sense, and this, which I already explained, is commen sense that something like contraband cannot be seen "In Character" while coliding through a wall. Both of you have enough hours to know something simple like this. I myself find it a weak excuse cause its not "written" within the rules.

Its commen sense, something YOU both should know with over 300 hours!

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Weak excuse? Dude its the true if we cant find it on the rules  the rules we dont need to know it.Lets say that i am not as clever as you so now find me an othere reason that i should not be unbanned.
I wont even answer but enjoy your Warn mate Smile