Unban Request
Your name: (Snuberboom913)

Your ban ID: (4990)

Banned by: (Elder)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Involved: (A gun dealer, black market and a couple of civilians. Do not know their name since the ban happened right after I drove a civilian over.)

Why we should unban you: (The reason I got banned is for massive CDM, leaving server to avoid a ban, mingebag, rejoining cause you are a derp. I did do a litle big CDM and I got a explanation for it: When I drove my car through the tunnel out from the city I saw two people just passing by to the other side of the road, since it's so dark in the tunnel I couldn't see the two people runing over to the other side. A admin ( Elder I supose) saw me and pushed my car to the wall, after 2-4 sec of that I got a dc from the game, it had something with the coding or just a glitch in the game which made me disconnect from the game, I do not consider that leaving the server to avoid a ban. When I rejoined I took my car up and drove a very fast in the city, when I turned left into the slums area I got a freeze where I get every second day at random times which freezes the game screen for a few seconds, also that was something wrong or a glitch in the game. I drove a couple of people over while my screen was freezed, a admin ( Elder ) picked me up and banned me. He banned me for not only CDM and leaving server to avoid ban, he called me mingebag and rejoining cause you are a derp, I do not even know where the admin got that from. If you ( Elder ) could give a explanation to that I would be glad, otherwise I would say that all else that happend was of a glitch that happened during the two times that I explained)
(11-24-2011, 06:56 PM)Mexisez Wrote: When I drove my car through the tunnel out from the city I saw two people just passing by to the other side of the road, since it's so dark in the tunnel I couldn't see the two people runing over to the other side. A admin ( Elder I supose) saw me and pushed my car to the wall, after 2-4 sec of that I got a dc from the game, it had something with the coding or just a glitch in the game which made me disconnect from the game, I do not consider that leaving the server to avoid a ban.

You just negotiated yourself saying you saw two people passing by to the other side of the road, afterwards claiming you didn't?
Also it is highly unlikely that exactly in the moment when the admin stops you there randomly is something wrong which makes you disconnect, what a coincidence...

(11-24-2011, 06:56 PM)Mexisez Wrote: When I rejoined I took my car up and drove a very fast in the city, when I turned left into the slums area I got a freeze where I get every second day at random times which freezes the game screen for a few seconds, also that was something wrong or a glitch in the game.

Love how the gamemode always messes up for you when you are sitting with highspeed in a car, driving towards people.

(11-24-2011, 06:56 PM)Mexisez Wrote: I drove a couple of people over while my screen was freezed, a admin ( Elder ) picked me up and banned me. He banned me for not only CDM and leaving server to avoid ban, he called me mingebag and rejoining cause you are a derp, I do not even know where the admin got that from. If you ( Elder ) could give a explanation to that I would be glad, otherwise I would say that all else that happend was of a glitch that happened during the two times that I explained)

I think that explanation is easily given.

1. You were CarDMing two people in the tunnel, Elder saw it, stopped you, you disconnected.
-> Disconnecting to avoid ban.

2. You rejoined the server and started driving around again and killed some more people.
-> Elder saw this again and banned you for CarDM and obviously being a mingebag, as only those people CarDM.

To be fair. Your story COULD be true, but it is highly unlikely that your game always messes up when you are in a car near people. Even if your story would be true you do not have any EVIDENCE supporting this.
As I believe in Thomas Hobbes, who believed in a negative human being, meaning that a human being is selfish and therefore lies to achieve what he wants, I believe you probably lie.
I can't give you the prof like this, I am trying to find the logs of the dc,s so I can prove that what I said earlier is true
I remember this. You ran over a shit ton of people then disconnected right when I was about to ban you, then you came back on less than a minute later. I received dozens of complaints from you that day, people obviously did not approve of your behavior, I had to make it a decently long ban. There was no reason for you to be driving full speed into a huge crowd of people.
This ban has expired.