Ratatoskrr's Unblacklist Request.
Your name: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Your blacklist ID: 83766

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70457151

Reason: Invalid reasons for Killing - Weapons

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Brikaas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I killed brikaas for running into the active Raid Zone to which he admitted this.

[Image: J2EO8FU.jpg?1]

Therefore because he ran into a raid unarmed, he was breaking fearRP. He got in the way by going near the garage.. therefore i saw him as a potential threat so i took him out. I feel that if i have been punished, so should brikaas as he broke fearRP and used his powers to get away with it.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
-Involved: Was part of said raid-

Brikaas entered the zone of an active raid, and he knew (or should have known) full well that a raid was going on because he was a Police Officer at the time. Running into an active raid zone is clear violation of FearRP. Ratatoskr saw what could have been a threat on his life and acted on it.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(09-04-2016, 09:12 PM)Reebs Wrote: -Involved: Was part of said raid-

Brikaas entered the zone of an active raid, and he knew (or should have known) full well that a raid was going on because he was a Police Officer at the time. Running into an active raid zone is clear violation of FearRP. Ratatoskr saw what could have been a threat on his life and acted on it.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Yes reebs, this is what im trying to say. Thank you so much for your input!

Seems you are still not willing to understand the entire situation,

Your character told me that there was a ongoing raid, my character responded on that by taking a peek on what was currently ongoing, this was happening ABOVE the active gun fight. You than pulled out your weapon and started to shoot me. I myself than asked why you were shooting me and even went fully back at the small grassy area above the Garage were none was.

I was clearly unarmed and you didn't know that I was a Police Officer. And In your own words "You were a pontential threat, you were in the way, so I killed you" that wouldn't be a valid or legit RP reason to take a persons life. I even told you that you could have pointed a weapon and order me to leave the area.

We were both away from the active gunfight as it was ongoing at the Garage Slope, you were behind me at all time evne when I was looking from a close distance. My opinion on your blacklist is that it is valid, I as a Police Officer had all the right to look at the gunfight from a close distance to jump into it at all time.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(09-04-2016, 09:23 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Seems you are still not willing to understand the entire situation,

Your character told me that there was a ongoing raid, my character responded on that by taking a peek on what was currently ongoing, this was happening ABOVE the active gun fight. You than pulled out your weapon and started to shoot me. I myself than asked why you were shooting me and even went fully back at the small grassy area above the Garage were none was.

You did not take a peek.. You proceeded to follow my associates (Ghost and Zambie) therefore i felt like i had put them and myself at risk. so i took you out.

It was still on nexus grounds and the Garage slope and the Grassy area are connected...

Anything to say about entering the raid zone unarmed? I have previously been banned for doing just that...

I also believe that you used your powers to deal with your own sit as the situation didnt go your way and that you didnt want to get caught breaking fearRP.. also, you should know about lying in the courthouse.. you're a mod right?

So how exactly am I lying here?

I was on the corner were you molotoved the Nexus Defense and I kept staying there until you started to shoot me.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(09-04-2016, 09:37 PM)Brikaas Wrote: So how exactly am I lying here?

I was on the corner were you molotoved the Nexus Defense and I kept staying there until you started to shoot me.

You were in the raid area.. unarmed and a detective...

Detectives are supposed to lay low and gather intelligence and lay low.

Anyway im off to bed, i will continue together.

Was Brikaas armed when he was shot at?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
No. However he was in the raid area. And I don't see why he'd go into the zone unarmed for no reason... Anyway I must get to college now. So next time I'll reply at like 5-6pm

So. anything gonna happen about this?