Report: Kahjo
lol. You can choose how long you record a shadow with shadowplay just saying

[Image: b198197a401024c864804d22e88df7d8.gif]
(09-05-2016, 01:53 PM)Kahjo Wrote: -Video snip-

Here you can see, I can see a "Thinking" Text from behind the door. I have the rest of the 5min after this happened if you need to see it. But this proves pretty much that no thirdperson abusing happened, But it is another thing that if it is breaking rules, when you see someone "Thinking" Thru the door, and then spray? Like I did. When I said that I hear a weapon on the otherside, you could hear like sound when lowering / equipping. I had no idea that I'd have hit him either, as you can see we just sprayed all the way, and went inside carefully. I have really nothing else to comment on this case, letting an administrator to conclude this,

Wink

Kahjo, why would you instantly shoot when you see the "Thinking" on the other side of the door? You are aware that is metagaming, correct? Using the OOC "Thinking" message to pinpoint the location of the player behind the door?

You had no IC way of knowing that he was there, or that he was armed. You also are lying in the courthouse. SirNarc never moves his weapon throughout the video evidence he has provided. I want to see what happened before this, Kahjo, how you had any way of knowing he had an AK47 on the other side of the door. Keep in mind that lying in the courthouse further than you already have is grounds for a lengthy forum ban.

You have 24 hours to provide said footage otherwise I will approve this PR.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Not having any footage of before this. That is all I can provide.
(09-05-2016, 04:45 PM)Kahjo Wrote: lol. You can choose how long you record a shadow with shadowplay just saying

[Image: b198197a401024c864804d22e88df7d8.gif]

SO you're saying there is no more to it?

Steam chat: "So I don't have to render my defending video?" 
You don't render if you post a video on youtube. Kinda fishy. Also you are admitting there is not more evidence. Then reebs can just go and conclude this case?

I am aware of that steam chat does not count as a valid reason to ban, just pointing out.
There is more video, But it is way after the incident. Which has nothing to do with anything.
Just want to point out that the video is downloaded and can be given to staff if requested.
Just pointing out, you can stop commenting now.
Now that Kahjo has said he has no footage remaining, I can conclude this PR.

I've discussed this with an Administrator, and they agree with the verdict I'm about to give.

Kahjo has been found guilty of:

Abusing Third Person
Metagaming

The accused user, Kahjo (STEAM_0:1:63643406) will be receiving a suspension from the servers. Ths ban will start as a one day, and an extension will be requested.

Furthermore, the accused user will be receiving a 3-month forum ban for Lying in the Courthouse. This ban will be lifted on December 5th, 2016

Thank you for the report.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]