Report: Kahjo
Name of player: Kahjo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Time in GMT: 3:42

Server: v2d

Summary: You can clearly see him standing next to the wall like he is abusing third person and he lies about "hearing AK". Anyways, how do you hear an AK? He knew exactly what I had in my hands. As you can see in the video I stood still the whole time. Then shortly after he sprayed through the wall knowing exactly where I stood and killed me.

Evidence
Requesting Kahjo's input before this is concluded.

24 hours from this post to do so.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Will post a video which will prove myself to be innocent. Wait till I get home
Yeah, good luck man. Explain, "Hearing an AK". You don't have to be a smartass to know that you abused third person. Also, great RP Wink

Here you can see, I can see a "Thinking" Text from behind the door. I have the rest of the 5min after this happened if you need to see it. But this proves pretty much that no thirdperson abusing happened, But it is another thing that if it is breaking rules, when you see someone "Thinking" Thru the door, and then spray? Like I did. When I said that I hear a weapon on the otherside, you could hear like sound when lowering / equipping. I had no idea that I'd have hit him either, as you can see we just sprayed all the way, and went inside carefully. I have really nothing else to comment on this case, letting an administrator to conclude this,

Wink
haha yeah. Wheres the part before that? When you actually cam abused? Nice fucking try but no. The report is not that you sprayed through the door, it's that you abused third person. You got that?
Also, it's impossible that you heard me equipping my AK or lowering it. As you can see in the video I stood still the whole time. Your argument doesn't stand. Also I would like to add that he is obviously lying and this can be punished.
(09-05-2016, 01:53 PM)Kahjo Wrote:

Here you can see, I can see a "Thinking" Text from behind the door. I have the rest of the 5min after this happened if you need to see it. But this proves pretty much that no thirdperson abusing happened, But it is another thing that if it is breaking rules, when you see someone "Thinking" Thru the door, and then spray? Like I did. When I said that I hear a weapon on the otherside, you could hear like sound when lowering / equipping. I had no idea that I'd have hit him either, as you can see we just sprayed all the way, and went inside carefully. I have really nothing else to comment on this case, letting an administrator to conclude this,

Wink

The video starts as you say "There's an AK on the other side." Please, if you are going to lie in court please don't let it be this obvious. Have some self respect.
also metagaming. Shooting me based on the "thinking" text? You admitted it in your little text Wink

thank you gaming Smile
Credit to my bro GamingOfficialzz

He made stuff a bit more clear.