k bye
Your name: sebasti161

Your blacklist ID: 83699

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Reason: BRA (74802) - Offensive Language

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Brikaas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: i said fuck off twice to him in between like 40 minutes as you can see in the screenshots, hitman says fuck off all the time why am i the one who gets punished? gg system
[Image: rbrbnc66.png]

Spoiler :
Oh yeah I'll just leave that here just in case:

Quote:We have made some rules for unblacklist requests, please read them first.
  1. First of all remember to use the template, if you are not using the template, your unblacklist request will get denied.

2. You are only allowed to write in an unblacklist request thread when you are:
    a) the blacklisted person
    b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unblacklist request

(09-04-2016, 10:18 AM)DreeBott Wrote: [Image: rbrbnc66.png]

Spoiler :
Oh yeah I'll just leave that here just in case:

Quote:We have made some rules for unblacklist requests, please read them first.
  1. First of all remember to use the template, if you are not using the template, your unblacklist request will get denied.

2. You are only allowed to write in an unblacklist request thread when you are:
    a) the blacklisted person
    b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unblacklist request

thank you
I agree that saying ''Fvck off'' twice in OOC in a large timespan although it might be a bit provoking there is no true insult to it.
You're literally telling someone to back off and leave them alone when using those two words.
On top of that as mentioned Avgar already confirmed at an earlier stage this year that ''Fvck off'' wouldn't really be deemed insulting and even staff such as Hitman have used those words too often and were left unpunished for all the reasons mentioned.

With that being said, your BL will be removed from record.

Approved.