Turtelz UnBan Request
(09-04-2016, 05:30 PM)Turtelz Wrote: Sorry but I never heard you I didn't even know you were there tbh

I am about 99% sure that we did in fact tell you to stop.. It would be weird if we didn't.

Either way, you broke a rule.

(09-04-2016, 05:32 PM)Turtelz Wrote: When I looked back when I was at Connectivity  I only saw 1 cop then I got put into the sit

ForceGhost was in fact there. We were doing the British Police RP (event) at that time.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
How am I supposed to obey FearRP if I do not even know I am under it?
(09-04-2016, 06:36 PM)Turtelz Wrote: How am I supposed to obey FearRP if I do not even know I am under it?

Quote:Either way, you broke a rule.

Anyway. I will refrain from posting now.
What rule did I exactly break?
(09-04-2016, 10:55 PM)Turtelz Wrote: What rule did I exactly break?

Let me counter this question.

Would you in real life ever approach a person who has been tazed and is at gun/tazerpoint in front of a police officer and start to drag them away?

What you have done in the situation, friend or not is literally the definition of FearRP.

Not to mention you basically kidnapped a person in front of a police officer which is FailRP, and assisted in the escape of a criminal which is also illegal, and again, FailRP as you are committing a crime in front of a police officer.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(09-05-2016, 02:00 AM)Hitman Wrote: Let me counter this question.

Would you in real life ever approach a person who has been tazed and is at gun/tazerpoint in front of a police officer and start to drag them away?

What you have done in the situation, friend or not is literally the definition of FearRP.

Not to mention you basically kidnapped a person in front of a police officer which is FailRP, and assisted in the escape of a criminal which is also illegal, and again, FailRP as you are committing a crime in front of a police officer.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Well actually I did not see the Officer, I had presumed the Officer that had tazed him had ran off as there were many others that were not with us but were pretty much doing the exact same thing were doing being Hooligans/Chavs so I used that opportunity to run with my friend and get us both out of there, my friend was also not a Criminal and this was not even close to the intentions of a kidnap.
(09-05-2016, 03:41 PM)Turtelz Wrote: Well actually I did not see the Officer, I had presumed the Officer that had tazed him had ran off

When you picked up the body there was around 2-3 officers surrounding the body including me.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I did not see you I just heard the tazer noise and there was 1 cop then he went out of view and there was many others behind me causing trouble so I assumed he had went for the rest
(09-05-2016, 03:48 PM)Turtelz Wrote: I did not see you I just heard the tazer noise and there was 1 cop then he went out of view and there was many others behind me causing trouble so I assumed he had went for the rest

You are failing to understand this quote right here>

Quote: Not to mention you basically kidnapped a person in front of a police officer which is FailRP, and assisted in the escape of a criminal which is also illegal, and again, FailRP as you are committing a crime in front of a police officer.  
But like I said I thought the Officer had left my Friend and We are meant to cause trouble for our RP