Turtelz UnBan Request
Your name: (Turtelz ツ)  

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:59081646)

Your ban ID: (73551)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Divey)

Reason: (FearRP/Body minging // Extended by Agorith | Last Chance)

Involved: (SharpShooter, Me, Random and[FL:M] Divey)

Why we should unban you: (I wasn't Body Minging I picked him up to help him evade the Police as it was my Friend he was already tazed I also never had a tazer Pointed at me (From my Point of View atleast)
Involved, was the cop..

I had the taser pointed at both you and your friend. You commited a crime, and as a criminal you should ''lay low''.. blatantly taking a suspect from a cop makes you a criminal. Aka, you didn't lay low. Maybe not exactly FearRP, rather FailRP.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(09-03-2016, 04:36 PM)Random Wrote: Involved, was the cop..

I had the taser pointed at both you and your friend. You commited a crime, and as a criminal you should ''lay low''.. blatantly taking a suspect from a cop makes you a criminal. Aka, you didn't lay low. Maybe not exactly FearRP, rather FailRP.

Thanks for Posting
Hello, Turtelz.

I was the staff member who banned you, not Generation.

Your job name at the time was something along the lines of 'Slav Chav' and you and your friends were committing crimes when your friend was tased, as stated above Random had a taser pointed at the time, requesting for an arrest warrant on your friend. Although you knew that by picking up your friend you would endanger your life and his own, you still decided to pick him up and run away.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
We were doing Hooligan/Chav RP as there was an British Police Roleplay going on we were acting what a Chav would act like in general not very smart Characters
(09-04-2016, 12:52 AM)Turtelz Wrote: We were doing Hooligan/Chav RP as there was an British Police Roleplay going on we were acting what a Chav would act like in general not very smart Characters

That's not a reason to break rules.. that is like having 'Fearless' in your character description to avoid FearRP.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Also 2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation. I never heard any? neither did I see in chat.
I was present in this situation. I was running in line with Random as he was chasing you toward city tunnel running off with the tazed body.

(09-04-2016, 11:03 AM)Turtelz Wrote: Also 2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation. I never heard any? neither did I see in chat.

I was within voice range and was also telling you to stop.

(09-03-2016, 04:33 PM)Turtelz Wrote: Why we should unban you:I also never had a tazer Pointed at me (From my Point of View atleast)

As I said above, I was also pursuing you, with a taser, telling you to stop.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Sorry but I never heard you I didn't even know you were there tbh
When I looked back when I was at Connectivity I only saw 1 cop then I got put into the sit