Unfair Ban
Your name: DanielHD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64527869

Your ban ID: 73542

Banned by: AwestruckBullet

Reason: Prop Pushing / Prop Block

Involved: A friend, i was basically helping her make a shop and i blocked it off while we were building and a admin froze me, removed the prop and banned me when i explained what we were doing.
First of all, I receive an @ call that your friend was prop-pushing. I watched and saw nothing, so I stayed. I then see you run into the empty space at the back of the mall. The people who owned the mall asked what you were doing, when you spawned a gate prop and pushed them all out of the way, whilst blocking off the area you were in, with the prop. I then pick you up, when you mutter "Not this again. The admins on this server are retarded". I was going to talk to you about it, until you muttered the comment.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(09-02-2016, 11:06 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: First of all, I receive an @ call that your friend was prop-pushing. I watched and saw nothing, so I stayed. I then see you run into the empty space at the back of the mall. The people who owned the mall asked what you were doing, when you spawned a gate prop and pushed them all out of the way, whilst blocking off the area you were in, with the prop. I then pick you up, when you mutter "Not this again. The admins on this server are retarded". I was going to talk to you about it, until you muttered the comment.

Well First of all aimee never told me that, she said can u help me make it so i said "do you own the store?" she said "yes and they r breaking in saying its theirs when i got it first" she is only 11 so i thought she would tell the truth, i never heard them guys say they owned it, i only heard them say what are you doing go away. i thought u were watching the whole time so thats why i commented, i thought it was her's and u knew it was her's thats why i said the comment and im sorry, she told me a different story
Well. You should note for the future. Ask people if you're going to join in on an RP (normally the owner of the props of the dupe). And you should always ask clarification from an Admin by using @ chat.

And... calling the people who are only trying to help, retarded, doesn't help you.
The ban is valid.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]