Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection
That's right, all of the games where you play as Ezio (AC2, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations) are supposedley getting remastered for the PS4 and Shitbox Xbox One.

Thoughts? I love Assassin's Creed, I am excited!

And also, rumored to be released November 17th.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
PLZ PC
Cool, i love the AC 2 Collection! AC 3 was good and every game after that was shit.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(09-01-2016, 07:19 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Cool, i love the AC 2 Collection! AC 3 was good and every game after that was shit.

I found Blackflag good aswell.. Anything after that was just.. No. Just no..

I loved AC3, despite everyone else hating it.
#BringBackConnor
  • mgdwszx
I have AC 1 on PC, it is from before I knew about Steam.
(09-01-2016, 07:19 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Cool, i love the AC 2 Collection! AC 3 was good and every game after that was shit.

AC 3 good, hahahaha. The story is good, but its mainly shit. AC 4 Is 1 of the best. I haven't played beyond that so I cant tell the other games.
Assassin Creed is one of my favorite Franchises
(09-01-2016, 07:22 PM)Random Wrote:

I found Blackflag good aswell.. Anything after that was just.. No. Just no..

I loved AC3, despite everyone else hating it.
#BringBackConnor

I found Connor to be quite a depressing and boring character with quite a forced story and he is quite forgettable. I personally found Ezio to have a brilliant build up and the execution was perfect for his character, perfect blend of charisma and seriousness. While Assassins Creed: Rogue was a pretty short game and should've just been a DLC for Assassins Creed 3 but Shay's a very intriguing character and like Ezio had a brilliant transformation.
TRAILER IS OUT!
I am so hyped right now..
  • Eclipze
I've literally played so many Assasins Creed games and I'm still playing some today (Unity and Black Flag)