Report: Alredi_Falen \ ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°/
(09-02-2016, 05:01 PM)already_fallen Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 12:17 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 12:11 PM)Broccoli Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 11:58 AM)already_fallen Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 05:13 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Well whatever sources you got the "Two armed men with fedoras and suits" from is absolutely false. I never had a gun on me at all during the hostage situation or before then. I even asked one of the SRU members to search me if he wanted which I obviously wouldn't have done if I had a weapon on me. Not to mention no civilian was shot, unless you have evidence of it I can't argue that point. The weapons equipped argument is also false considering the evidence I have provided in this PR showed me spawn my vehicle with no weapon equipped.

Clearing states in rule 12.9 "Hot pursuit must be the first option."

12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option.

Why is it vital that you need to stop two unarmed people? Also it still says "Hot pursuit must be the first option".

Because to our current knowledge on that situation, you both were armed and had killed someone.

Neither of us had weapons displayed, the knowledge you had was a report. You didn't search us to begin with because Falc created a hostage sit. Neither did we kill anyone, we robbed the person that had reported it.
Player Report

Approved

Conclusion of this report will be the following,
They didn't display any weapons neither did they display that they were dangerous.
You had your chance to run up to them and get them under FearRP and to arrest them, you instead walked around the corner and shot them down even when stepped out of the vehicle, still no sign of being hostile.

You will be punished with a blacklist from Weapons and Police Officer.
Thank you for reporting,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]