Report: Alredi_Falen \ ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°/
Name of player: Alredi_Falen \ ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72598730

Time in GMT: 15:12PM 01/09/2016

Server: V4B1

Summary: There was a hostage situation going on before and I as an unarmed civilian was told to leave in which I did I spawned my car and as the suspect (who was the hostage taker) ran past us. All of a sudden an officer flew around the corner and emptied a clip into us without warning us or anything. Brikaas has check the logs to confirm that the accused player is indeed Alredi_Falen \ ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°/. I can post the entire hostage situation if any staff member desires.

Evidence: This him RDMing me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkv1JsYBGqg
[Image: unknown.png]
I can confirm that I, Falc and Broccoli where in a police hostage sit. The police made no attempt to stop Broccoli and I, and they had no evidence that either of us where armed/ a danger to the public.
I'm intrested in the story of Alredi_Falen for shooting,
Player has 24 hours to explain his actions.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I responded to a callout of 2 armed men, who had shot a civilian. Description of the armed men was that they had fedoras and suits. I came to the location of the callout, and was hostaged once i started to detain one of the possible shooters, so i could investigate this further and search him. I was told to follow the hostager, and i did, i followed him to a point where he told me to turn around, se he could flee to the back of the alley and spawn the car and so hopefully to get away.
From my point if view, it was vital that the suspects had to be stopped with force, as they had shot a civilian and they had hostaged an officer.
I could have tried to stop you by coming there and speaking, but you had weapons eguipped and you were in aggressive state as you were running from the police.

"12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option."
Well whatever sources you got the "Two armed men with fedoras and suits" from is absolutely false. I never had a gun on me at all during the hostage situation or before then. I even asked one of the SRU members to search me if he wanted which I obviously wouldn't have done if I had a weapon on me. Not to mention no civilian was shot, unless you have evidence of it I can't argue that point. The weapons equipped argument is also false considering the evidence I have provided in this PR showed me spawn my vehicle with no weapon equipped.

Clearing states in rule 12.9 "Hot pursuit must be the first option."
You had no evidence that I was armed, has when you turned up to the scene I had not got a gun. You had no evidence that Broccoli and I where armed therefore you either came to the conclusion through metagaming or you wanted to kill us for you getting hostaged.
(09-01-2016, 05:13 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Well whatever sources you got the "Two armed men with fedoras and suits" from is absolutely false. I never had a gun on me at all during the hostage situation or before then. I even asked one of the SRU members to search me if he wanted which I obviously wouldn't have done if I had a weapon on me. Not to mention no civilian was shot, unless you have evidence of it I can't argue that point. The weapons equipped argument is also false considering the evidence I have provided in this PR showed me spawn my vehicle with no weapon equipped.

12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option.
(09-02-2016, 11:58 AM)already_fallen Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 05:13 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Well whatever sources you got the "Two armed men with fedoras and suits" from is absolutely false. I never had a gun on me at all during the hostage situation or before then. I even asked one of the SRU members to search me if he wanted which I obviously wouldn't have done if I had a weapon on me. Not to mention no civilian was shot, unless you have evidence of it I can't argue that point. The weapons equipped argument is also false considering the evidence I have provided in this PR showed me spawn my vehicle with no weapon equipped.

12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option.

Why is it vital that you need to stop two unarmed people? Also it still says "Hot pursuit must be the first option".
(09-02-2016, 12:11 PM)Broccoli Wrote:

Why is it vital that you need to stop two unarmed people? Also it still says "Hot pursuit must be the first option".
(09-02-2016, 12:17 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 12:11 PM)Broccoli Wrote:

Because to our current knowledge on that situation, you both were armed and had killed someone.