Goodbye, Farewell.
    Hello Fearless, here I shall be saying my last goodbyes to the people that helped me since 2012!

Anyway, it comes to it. Over my 1000 hours fearless gets very tiring and very repetitive because of the lack of roleplay that goes on because of the minges that come on to ruin other peoples Rp experience. There is people out there that are friends of admins.. No I'm not slating anyone and this isn't a thread where I sit and bitch at people. Anyway, Fearless. Solong. I shall return to the server someday VERY RARELY if I do it probably wont be passive RP. Fearless has took me over some cliffs and some rocks because of my time here. I matured over time and my past doesn't reflect me.....

I thank everyone for my experience at fearless, It sure has shown some characters! Farewell

Goodbye. Farewell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG9I752Mmdk
See you mate, take care!
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
No!

I hope you have a great future life! You were a great RPer on V2D|
Sad to see you go.

Whenever i get bored on Fearless, i either drift around for entertainment, or i create a roleplay, it is extreamly fun and entertaining to start building your own uniqe idea, and while you're building you can think of the roleplays elements, passive/agressive? scary/funny? and so on, then you'll have loads of fun, in the event of minges, just use @. Smile

Anyway, farewell!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
See ya!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Goodbye!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Seeya, best of luck for you're future endeavours!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
See ya man!
Cya m8, take care!
solid lad