Drug Trafficking Event (Re-write)
Crime at EvoCity is at an all time low.
Until today.

The rebels have managed to smuggle drugs into the city through underground tunnels and caves, they just have one problem: Getting them to the city which has a high demand for drugs but also a well trained law enforcement.

Your job? Decide which side to be on, The criminals or the cops?

Roles:

Citizen 0/* You crave drugs and will pay greatly for any, you can help the criminals from the inside (Give tip-offs of any patrol cars etc.)

Drug Lord 1/1 You are the brains of the operation, get the convoy to the city and sell as much as you can. You MUST be alive for any drugs to be sold.

Rebel 1/5 You hate the government and want to prove that you can complete this operation. And you want the money, of course.

Police Chief 1/1 You have heard rumours of a possible drug traffic to the city and are on high alert. Foil the operation and you will keep the city safe again. You MUST stay alive at all costs.

Police Officer 1/5 You are the men who are on the frontline, making sure no drugs enter EvoCity. You are not allowed past connectivity road until the detectives have a definite position of the convoy. You CANNOT return to connectivity once you have left.

Detectives 2/2 Your job is to scout out the convoy to give the police an updated position of where it is. You CANNOT intervene with the convoy in any way. You CANNOT be seen by the convoy, you will not have weapons so if you are seen they can get out of their vehicles and shoot you dead, making you out of the game. I expect this role to be treated seriously with a lot of roleplay involved.

Staff Member 0/* I would like a staff member to make sure everyone follows things correctly and that no minges ruin the event, feel free to help with this event in anyway!

Application Format:

IC
Character Name:
Role:
Why did you choose this role?:
Any other features (Leave blank if none):

OOC
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
RP points:
Hours Online:
Anything else to add? (Leave blank if none):

If anyone has any constructive ideas towards this, don't hesitate to post a comment on this thread.
Original Thread (Posted 30th August 2015): http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64243
Thankyou to "trump is mxcan" for replying to the original which gave interest to other users Smile
IC
Character Name: Nathan Denino
Role: Drug Lord
Why did you choose this role?: I like drugs.

OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Panda
Steam ID: In a min
RP points: 2
Hours Online: 612 
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(08-31-2016, 10:46 PM).Panda. Wrote: IC
Character Name: Nathan Denino
Role: Drug Lord
Why did you choose this role?: I like drugs.

OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Panda
Steam ID: In a min
Hours Online: 612 

Accepted.
IC
Character Name: Dean 'Random' Grimes
Role: Detective
Why did you choose this role?: I am good at staying hidden, but at the same time get the job done.
Any other features (Leave blank if none): Good at negotating.

OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Random
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57769738
RP points: 13
Hours Online: 1262
Anything else to add? (Leave blank if none): If you need any help, let me know!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(09-01-2016, 10:44 AM)Random Wrote: IC
Character Name: Dean 'Random' Grimes
Why did you choose this role?: I am good at staying hidden, but at the same time get the job done.
Any other features (Leave blank if none): Good at negotating.

OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Random
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57769738
RP points: 13
Hours Online: 1262
Anything else to add? (Leave blank if none): If you need any help, let me know!

Accepted.

Sure, I could do with some more help with hosting the event. (I will private message you my steam profile)
IC
Character Name: Boleslav Sergei Ivanov
Why did you choose this role?: I'd love to roleplay as a detective, it should be very fun.

OOC
Steam Name: fluffymolez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45186628
RP points: 5
Hours Online: 392
(09-01-2016, 11:01 AM)lordbeatroot Wrote: IC
Character Name: Boleslav Sergei Ivanov
Why did you choose this role?: I'd love to roleplay as a detective, it should be very fun.

OOC
Steam Name: fluffymolez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45186628
RP points: 5
Hours Online: 392

Accepted.
IC
Character Name: Max Mustermann
Role: Police Chief
Why did you choose this role?: Having proven my deductive skills in many hostage situations and convoys and would very much like to lead the police force to keep the city safe (aka lead their way to victory)

OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] MrTrashTag
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70302805
Hours Online: 600+
(09-01-2016, 12:15 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: IC
Character Name: Max Mustermann
Role: Police Chief
Why did you choose this role?: Having proven my deductive skills in many hostage situations and convoys and would very much like to lead the police force to keep the city safe (aka lead their way to victory)

OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] MrTrashTag
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70302805
Hours Online: 600+

Accepted.
Questions:

Where is the event going to be held? (event/v4b1) I suggest v4b1 IF you want to make it harder for the cops
When is it probably going to be held?
Do we get a preparation time before the event begins?