Well, seb got 950K...
So, I was banned pemenantly and I left it a year after getting annoyed that it was RANDOM. I told a staff member though steam that it was random and he said I should make an unban request, which I did, saying some stuff in it. I was then told today through a conversation in OOC that Seb got 950K for something. I asked what he got it for and they said "A random permaban". So, I remembered back to that time and decided to post this. I belive the ban was 63059 but I'm not sure as it says Expired. If I find the one that I'm cetain, I'll change it. But I've had some bad moments, I know. I've been banned many times, I know. I've broken rules, I know. But, I know that I was permenantly banned for a fake reason. Yes, I have no proof of this, but how am I meant to get proof? And if so, how much prof and what did seb give? Also, if this does get accepted, then the least I would like is 200K ingame cash.
[Image: unknown.png]
Wait-- The server must have been reset. I've been banned many times more...
what kinda drugs u on I want some
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Arkten, sebasti161
Um... what?

I am so confused. What is this? And unban request? Or just a story or something?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hacker confirmed
Hahaha xD
No an uban request. Just saying that I deserve what seb had, seeing as it's the same as him. So, 200 or even 150K in money is pretty mcuh waht I need
I'm pretty sure sebasti is chatting shit. He didn't get any money and neither will you.
i sold my bmw for 950k, it was a joke mate lol
The following 3 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Awestruck, Tomo, Arkten
Cotdammit sebasti. Always causing a ruckus xD