About my ban
(08-31-2016, 05:47 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 05:17 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I could download a VPN right now and log in on the forums with a different IP, insult every single member i see and then just claim that i was hacked and get away with it.

On the other side, isnt that a lot of effort to just troll?

Not that much effort, especially if you know you can get away with basically anything when doing it

But what can you do with a forum account? Post a few Hitler pics, call a staffmember a few names? Nothing too big.

It seems that if you wanted to hack a forum account it is too much of an effort for very little gain.
(08-31-2016, 07:09 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 05:47 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 05:17 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I could download a VPN right now and log in on the forums with a different IP, insult every single member i see and then just claim that i was hacked and get away with it.

On the other side, isnt that a lot of effort to just troll?

Not that much effort, especially if you know you can get away with basically anything when doing it

But what can you do with a forum account? Post a few Hitler pics, call a staffmember a few names? Nothing too big.

It seems that if you wanted to hack a forum account it is too much of an effort for very little gain.

Scratch what I said, I thought you meant the VPN stuff was too much effort, yea I agree with you then