About my ban
(08-31-2016, 04:36 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: I don't understand this, why do people get mad on him. There may be no solid proof that it was not him, but was anybody harmed, or did he damage the server? And the other question is if it was sebasti, why would he do this shit?

Because I can just turn on a VPN, go on my own account, propkill and then when I get banned, say adam james hated me and get away with it
(08-31-2016, 04:42 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 04:36 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: I don't understand this, why do people get mad on him. There may be no solid proof that it was not him, but was anybody harmed, or did he damage the server? And the other question is if it was sebasti, why would he do this shit?

Because I can just turn on a VPN, go on my own account, propkill and then when I get banned, say adam james hated me and get away with it

But i am not talking about his steam, because it didn't get hacked, but about his forum name.

If you want try it.
(08-31-2016, 04:45 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:

But i am not talking about his steam, because it didn't get hacked, but about his forum name.

If you want try it.

I assume the same logic applies on the servers as on the forums
(08-31-2016, 04:46 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 04:45 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 04:36 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: XDDD
Memes

If you want try it.

I assume the same logic applies on the servers as on the forums
In the forum you can't harm people that much, but in the server it is different, much different.

Exactly. Why would I do it?
I've helped the staff team quite a couple times, why would I just blow it right there?
I'm not an idiot.
(08-31-2016, 04:36 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Someone hacked Ghosts account last week to ban me for 90 days, someone hacked sebasti yesterday to get him permd from FL. And who hates us both? Adam James. Coincidence?

I'm sorry but that's the most stupid thing I've heard.

Adam wouldn't go through the process of hacking Ghost to ban you for 90 days lmao.. When the ban just gets removed after.
I could download a VPN right now and log in on the forums with a different IP, insult every single member i see and then just claim that i was hacked and get away with it.

On the other side, isnt that a lot of effort to just troll?
(08-31-2016, 05:05 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 04:36 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Someone hacked Ghosts account last week to ban me for 90 days, someone hacked sebasti yesterday to get him permd from FL. And who hates us both? Adam James. Coincidence?

Adam wouldn't go through the process of hacking Ghost to ban you for 90 days lmao.. When the ban just gets removed after.

If you look at sebasits post, it contains the name of Adam, but why would he hack him and put his name in it. Stupidity
(08-31-2016, 05:05 PM)Falc Wrote:

I agree that its the most stupid thing but its the only explaination, im not saying its Adam im assuming it is, due to our past.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(08-31-2016, 05:17 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I could download a VPN right now and log in on the forums with a different IP, insult every single member i see and then just claim that i was hacked and get away with it.

On the other side, isnt that a lot of effort to just troll?

Not that much effort, especially if you know you can get away with basically anything when doing it