The Purge: Fearless Year

In 2014, "The New Founding Fathers of America" have been voted into office following economic collapse, and eventually sanction an annual national civic tradition called "The Purge", the first of which takes place in 2018. The Purge occurs for 12 hours, March 21–22, 7 p.m. – 7 a.m., the next day, during which all crime is legal and all police, fire, and medical emergency services remain unavailable. Restrictions prohibit government officials "ranking 10" from being disturbed, as well as the use of all weapons above Class 4 (explosive devices such as grenades, rocket launchers, and bazookas). The Purge has resulted in unemployment rates plummeting to 5%, low crime, and a strong economy.

1) No Purging before the Event Starts.
2) If you are not purging, you are not allowed to prop block your doors.
3) The Fearless Rules still apply
4) You must have a relevant and realistic reason as to why you are purging (IC).
5) Molotovs or Concussion Grenades will not be allowed.
6) Morning will come when unexpected.

Groups

(0/*) Purgers - Criminals

(4/5) Purging Combat
Mowah
AllanFanku
xDeadShotx
TheKillstreak
(7/7) Anti-Purge Group
Falc 
DevilDog
Panda
Captain Barry 
Lordbeatroot 
[FL:RP] Zedd
Teddy

(1/*) Civilians
Ratatoskr

(0/*) Supervising Staff Member

The Purgers

These are the people who believe in revenge and sacrifice, the ones who belive that the Purge was a great idea and should have been invented way before it did. Your job is to fill the streets with Terror and Fear as Civilians stay silent in their homes attempting to go undetected.

The Civilians 

Your job is the stay inside your homes with your loved ones, ensuring that nobody can get in without putting up a fight. You have to defend your home using whatever you can, to make sure the Purging Combat doesn't draw terror inside your home.

The Purging Combat

Your role is to scout out scared homegowers, in hopes of gaining money or precious belongings that reign inside their homes. You go from house to house in your truck and show the purgers who is boss. 

The Anti-Purge Group

This group shows purgers that killing does not solve anything. They do this by well..killing. Your title is to make sure that everyone else who is purging, knows it is wrong, before you kill them of course. You help the civilians to hide and escape from the Purgers in the hopes that they will be alive by the morning.

Supervising Staff Member
Please message me on Steam or comment below if you wish to supervise/take part in this event.

Template

Note: You do not need to sign up if you are wanting to be a purger, just hop onto the server and get ready. (/job Purge Activist..etc)

[b]Application[/b]

IC Information.

Name:

Role:

Information about youself:

OOC Information. 

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Roleplay Points:

[b]Why do you want to join?:[/b]

Time and Date

Time and date will be announced soon..
Event Server - Map: n/a

Notice:

As some of you may be aware, many people may believe that the aspects of this event would come under RDM or FailRP, however in the rules it does state the following;

Quote:"Rules may be altered to suit an event by administrators during special events hosted on the event server, or if an event is being held on the normal servers. (v33x, v2d)."

The Purge is in your hands...good luck.

Please also take DevilDog along with this app, he's not currently on the forums so he'll be with me^^

IC Information.

Name: Ice Denino

Role: Anti Purge group

Information about youself: Billy big bollocks, S.A.S trained, 110% lad.

OOC Information.

Steam Name: Falc + DevilDog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46187149

Roleplay Points: 37

Why do you want to join?: Fun event, aggressive and similar to what I hosted before.
(08-30-2016, 05:45 PM)Falc Wrote:
Please also take DevilDog along with this app, he's not currently on the forums so he'll be with me^^

IC Information.

Name: Ice Denino

Role: Anti Purge group

Information about youself: Billy big bollocks, S.A.S trained, 110% lad.

OOC Information.

Steam Name: Falc + DevilDog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46187149

Roleplay Points: 37

Why do you want to join?: Fun event, aggressive and similar to what I hosted before.

Approved - Both of You
IC Information.

Name: Nathan Denino

Role: Anti Purge Group

Information about youself: I am a criminal and a psychopath that's all you need to know

OOC Information. 

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Panda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63257200

Roleplay Points: 2

[b]Why do you want to join?: Looks like A cool event. Like the purge.[/b]
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
[b]Application[/b]

IC Information.

Name: Martin Vanderbilt

Role: The Purging Combat

Information about youself: Psychopathic businessman out for riches and blood, knows no limits and will not let anything stop his terror.

OOC Information. 

Steam Name: MoWah

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52979512

Roleplay Points: 1

[b]Why do you want to join?: Absolutely love the purge movies and it sounds fantastic[/b]
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(08-30-2016, 06:07 PM).Panda. Wrote: IC Information.

Name: Nathan Denino

Role: Anti Purge Group

Information about youself: I am a criminal and a psychopath that's all you need to know

OOC Information. 

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Panda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63257200

Roleplay Points: 2

[b]Why do you want to join?: Looks like A cool event. Like the purge.[/b]
Approved
(08-30-2016, 06:16 PM)MoWah Wrote: [b]Application[/b]

-Snip-

Approved.
Application

IC Information.

Name: Boleslav Sergei Ivanov

Role: Anti-Purge Group

Information about youself: Family murdered in purge.

OOC Information.

Steam Name: fluffymolez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45186628

Roleplay Points: 5

Why do you want to join?: I would love to take part in this event as I think it's a great idea. I also loved the movie.
IC Information.

Name: Dino 'Barry' Denino

Role: Anti-Purge Group

Information about youself: A spanish immigrant who became enveloped in the criminal world of the Mafia. After 15 years of killing for money I have changed my goals and turned towards preserving the innocent. The purge has given me a chance to redeem my ways, as saddening as it is.

OOC Information.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Captain Barry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50296399

Roleplay Points: 10

Why do I want to join?: A purge event allows me to have my fun killing people here so that I can turn to more RP based goals on the main servers. It's also rare that an Aggressive based event comes along.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Approved - Lordbeatroot 
Approved - Captain Barry