World of Warcraft Legion
(08-30-2016, 12:52 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 10:57 AM)Falc Wrote: I'm still contemplating buyin it, I want to but Warlords of Draenor just put me off completely, especially the shit quests and the Garrison.

Rating out of 10?

Warlords of Draenor was shit, pure shit. If Blizzard gives us everything they promised then Legion will be amazing, so far i would rate the expansion 10/10 so its worth buying it.

Damn, I'm going to have to invest in buying it.

What realm do you play?
I lost faith after pandaria was released, I just didn't like the way it was going. I haven't tried legion yet, but I don't plan on spending £35 on an expansion to find out I hate it.
I only play on a WOTLK private server now.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(08-30-2016, 02:38 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 12:52 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 10:57 AM)Falc Wrote: I'm still contemplating buyin it, I want to but Warlords of Draenor just put me off completely, especially the shit quests and the Garrison.

Rating out of 10?

Warlords of Draenor was shit, pure shit. If Blizzard gives us everything they promised then Legion will be amazing, so far i would rate the expansion 10/10 so its worth buying it.

Damn, I'm going to have to invest in buying it.

What realm do you play?

I play on a realm called Chamber Of Aspects (Alliance)
Message me on steam if you have any questions about the game :D
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(08-30-2016, 02:39 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: I lost faith after pandaria was released, I just didn't like the way it was going. I haven't tried legion yet, but I don't plan on spending £35 on an expansion to find out I hate it.

What WOTLK private server do you play on? I played on Warmane
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(08-30-2016, 02:45 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 02:39 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: I lost faith after pandaria was released, I just didn't like the way it was going. I haven't tried legion yet, but I don't plan on spending £35 on an expansion to find out I hate it.

What WOTLK private server do you play on? I played on Warmane

Dalaran-WoW
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Eclipze
buff elemental shaman pls
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]