World of Warcraft Legion
So What did you guys think about the release? I think it was honestly the best release ever, they released it in time and you were able to play without any lag. 
Also What class and spec are you rolling this expansion? I myself am rolling a Dwarf Fury Warrior with Prot as my offspec.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Gift me WOW
Sticking with my Worgen Druid 91 fam, can't remember me fookin spec lol.
I'm still contemplating buyin it, I want to but Warlords of Draenor just put me off completely, especially the shit quests and the Garrison.

Rating out of 10?
(08-30-2016, 10:57 AM)Falc Wrote: I'm still contemplating buyin it, I want to but Warlords of Draenor just put me off completely, especially the shit quests and the Garrison.

Rating out of 10?

The garrison was a really good way of making gold.
Best expansion by far was Mists of Pandaria.
(08-30-2016, 11:12 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Best expansion by far was Mists of Pandaria.

Lol ! Wow went down hill after WOTLK
Mist of pandaria was shit
(08-30-2016, 11:15 AM)Sentinel Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 11:12 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Best expansion by far was Mists of Pandaria.

I was joking m8
(08-30-2016, 10:57 AM)Falc Wrote: I'm still contemplating buyin it, I want to but Warlords of Draenor just put me off completely, especially the shit quests and the Garrison.

Rating out of 10?

Warlords of Draenor was shit, pure shit. If Blizzard gives us everything they promised then Legion will be amazing, so far i would rate the expansion 10/10 so its worth buying it.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Falc
(08-30-2016, 11:15 AM)Sentinel Wrote:

I agree, after WOTLK everything started to become less and less "WoW". It was more of an RPG where you just ran through everything then it was done. Especially in Warlords of Draenor. WoW does not feel like WoW anymore, especially not in WoD. I really hope that Legion goes well otherwise im never buying a new expansion.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator