SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42327352

Time in GMT: 1:12am

Server: V4B1

Summary: Floating Props - FailRP

Evidence
[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10349.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10348.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v4b10347.jpg]
That was there from when MJ had a camera in the room and I used the chips to cover the camera. Simply forgot to delete it. Don't see how that's FailRP but ok.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Being present at the situation, I can vouch that this prop was not floating before this screenshot was taken. The prop was frozen onto a camera, as Hitman Duck Taped the bag of chips to it. When the Camera was removed, Hitman was unaware and therefore was unaware that his prop was now floating.

That is all I have to say regarding this. If you require more information, kindly send me a PM.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Involved

Can vouch for what Hitman and Reebs said, I did have a camera there and it was used to aid their jail break.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Despite whether it was on a camera or not, when I went down in the Jails, there were no cameras but a floating bag of chips. People has been punished for floating props in the past, what makes Hitman any different?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure a staff member would just remove it? It does not obstruct any RP and is all the way down in the jails area anyway. It's a small prop and I'm sure it would just be removed, it was accidental for it being floating anyway as fore mentioned.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(08-30-2016, 01:56 AM)TheMJ Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure a staff member would just remove it? It does not obstruct any RP and is all the way down in the jails area anyway. It's a small prop and I'm sure it would just be removed, it was accidental for it being floating anyway as fore mentioned.

Even if it is not obstructing any RP, it is still against the rules despite where and when it is on the map.
(08-30-2016, 02:33 AM)Create Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 01:56 AM)TheMJ Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure a staff member would just remove it? It does not obstruct any RP and is all the way down in the jails area anyway. It's a small prop and I'm sure it would just be removed, it was accidental for it being floating anyway as fore mentioned.

Even if it is not obstructing any RP, it is still against the rules despite where and when it is on the map.

Had Hitman been aware of this, I have no doubts that he would have removed the prop immediately. But since he was unaware, he was unable to do so.

Simple as, I'm afraid.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(08-30-2016, 02:37 AM)Reebs Wrote:

Had Hitman been aware of this, I have no doubts that he would have removed the prop immediately. But since he was unaware, he was unable to do so.

Simple as, I'm afraid.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Are you sure that he wouldn't just attach a balloon to it like he did with something else before?
(08-30-2016, 03:17 AM)Create Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 02:37 AM)Reebs Wrote:

Simple as, I'm afraid.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Are you sure that he wouldn't just attach a balloon to it like he did with something else before?

May I ask the relevance that has to this case?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran