Zombie Outbreak Survival Event [ZOSE]
Zombie Outbreak Survival Event
[ZOSE]

[Image: how-to-survive-a-zombie-outbreak-tony-mo...ration.png]

History
It has been 2 months since the virus broke out in Afrika. The virus has spread all over the world killing almost everybody alive. If not killed infected. In the city u live there is just one place left that is save. The 'ZOSE' Island. Before the outbreak no one lived there. it was just a normal island. When the Apocalypse happend the owners of the Island made it into a save zone for there Family and Friends. When there was no save zone in Evo-City left they allowed the Goverment to join in on there island as the Goverment had fallen. The Island owners are on this day seen as the new President's of Evo-City as they are the persons that own the last Save Zone. This Save Zone is not always so calm as the Freedom Fighters try and take over the place because they think they should be the owner's of this island. The only question that you have left is; Will u join in on the Island or will u stay in the abandoned city and search all houses left for survivors and usefull supplies?

Out of Character Information

Map/content: There will be a Island in the middle of the Lake. this island is fully protected and is owned by the island's owner and the Goverment. This island is the last Save Zone in all of Evo-City (1 downside, There is 1 tree in the road to the island that is from the world. so i was unable to No Collide it :c). For the rest i would like if some people could also take care of building some survival camps and boarding up windows all over houses in Evo-City. 
Time & Date: Not Yet decided
Leaders of this Event: TheSaboteur99 (me) and [FL:RP] Levi (Levi)

Players Needed for these Positions

Island Owners (President/Vice President) [2/2]: TheSaboteur99 - Bobbie 'Urgehal' Falcone [FL:RP] Levi - Levi Ackerman
Leader of all Military Forces (SRU Sergeant) [1/1]: Accel - Quenten Brouwer
Military Division Leaders (SRU units) [4/4]: [FL:RP] Eclipze - John Camarro / [FL:RP] Create - Frederick 'Create' Owens / [FL:RP]Zedd - Jack Blackrose / [FL:RP] Hi I am Devil! - Billy 'Devil' Sin 
Division Soldiers (police/Police Sergeant) [4/8]: [FL:RP]Ted - Dolores Shelter / BisiPlayzz - Bisi Phillips 
/ xDeadShotx - Oliver 'Al Sah-Him' Queen / [FL:RP] Mijo20 - Vladimir Reznov
Island Guards (Security Guards) [0/4]:
Freedom Fighter Leaders (Rebel Leader/Don Corleone) [1/2]: Falc - Ice Denino (Rebel) 
Freedom Fighter's (Rebel's / Corleone's) [Get this Job Ingame]: Just do this ingame /job Freedom Fighter
Contamination Control (Medic's) [0/3]:
Scavengers / Survivors / Zombies (Citizens) [Get this Job Ingame]: Just do this ingame /job Scavenger / Survivor / Zombie (YOU DONT HAVE TO APPLY FOR BEING A Scavenger / Survivor / Zombie)

Supervising Admin: [0/*]

The Suits for every 'Job': 
Island Owners: models/player/gasmask.mdl
Leader of all Military Forces: models/player/gasmask.mdl
Military Division Leaders: models/player/riot.mdl
Division Soldiers: models/player/urban.mdl
Island Guards: models/player/swat.mdl
Freedom Fighter Leaders: models/player/guerilla.mdl (Rebel Leader) / models/player/leet.mdl (Don Corleone)
Freedom Fighter's: models/player/phoenix.mdl
Contamination Control: models/player/magnusson.mdl

Zombie skin1: models/player/corpse1.mdl
Zombie skin2: models/player/charple.mdl
Zombie skin3: models/player/zombie_classic.mdl
Zombie skin4: models/player/zombie_fast.mdl
Zombie skin5: models/player/Zombie_Soldier.mdl

Source: (https://www.thecodingbeast.com/tools/models)

Basic information
Zombies can get players infected by hitting them with a knife if the zombie continues hitting and kills u you are dead and will be turned into a zombie. If u died/got infected pls say that in OOC (smart idea: if your a zombie, say that you killed/infected a person with there name). If u get infected you can get to the Island to be contaminated.

Application Template:

OOC Info

Steam Name:
SteamID:
Hours on FL:
Roleplay points:
Why do you want to join the event:

IC Info
Name:
Why do you fit this position:
[Image: tumblr_o4d2kwWa9P1ukiu9do1_500.gif]
OOC Info

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Eclipze
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62337166
Hours on FL: 562
Roleplay points: 14
Why do you want to join the event: It sounds like an awesome event, im a big fan of the walking dead aswell so this will be interesting to RP.

IC Info
Name: John Camorro
Position you are applying for: Military Division Leader
Why do you fit this position: I have previously working with the SWAT team of Evocity but i quit a year ago due to deaththreats to my family.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • TheSaboteur99
OOC Info

Steam Name: Ratatoskrr
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70457151
Hours on FL: 800+
Roleplay points: 6
Why do you want to join the event: It looks awesome, and i believe it will be interesting to see how it pans out...

IC Info
Name: Carly Lint
Position you are applying for: Scavenger
Why do you fit this position: I have extremely good cardio and i believe i can move about faster than any others..

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(08-30-2016, 02:08 PM)Eclipze Wrote: OOC Info

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Eclipze
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62337166
Hours on FL: 562
Roleplay points: 14
Why do you want to join the event: It sounds like an awesome event, im a big fan of the walking dead aswell so this will be interesting to RP.

IC Info
Name: John Camorro
Position you are applying for: Military Division Leader
Why do you fit this position: I have previously working with the SWAT team of Evocity but i quit a year ago due to deaththreats to my family.

You have the job my man! i will see how this RP will work out Smile
The following 1 user Likes TheSaboteur99's post:
  • Eclipze
Steam Name: Falc
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46187149
Hours on FL: 2200 I think
Roleplay points: 37
Why do you want to join the event: Get to shoot and kill things.

IC Info
Name: Ice Denino
Position you are applying for: Freedom Fighter Leader
Why do you fit this position: I'm aggressive, I love guns and I can lead a group.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • TheSaboteur99
(08-30-2016, 02:13 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote: OOC Info

Steam Name: Ratatoskrr
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70457151
Hours on FL: 800+
Roleplay points: 6
Why do you want to join the event: It looks awesome, and i believe it will be interesting to see how it pans out...

IC Info
Name: Carly Lint
Position you are applying for: Scavenger
Why do you fit this position: I have extremely good cardio and i believe i can move about faster than any others..

You dont have to apply for scavenger. Just join in when the event is going on and do /job Scavenger.  If i need a scavenger for the island it will maybe be you Wink
(08-30-2016, 02:26 PM)Falc Wrote: Steam Name: Falc

IC Info
Why do you fit this position: I'm aggressive, I love guns and I can lead a group.

Which freedom fighter leader? Corleone's or Rebel? (suits matter huh)
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Random
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57769738
Hours on FL: 1249
Roleplay points: 13
Why do you want to join the event: Looks cool.. I love zombies and stuff. I am a massive fan of TWD.

IC Info
Name: Dean 'Random' Grimes
Position you are applying for: Survivor (If we are allowed to use weapons.. If not, I am applying for scavenger)
Why do you fit this position: I am a survivor by heart.. I know how to get out of a sticky situation swiftly.. I am also a decent weapons man, and can fight to survive for myself.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-30-2016, 02:28 PM)TheSaboteur99 Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 02:26 PM)Falc Wrote: Steam Name: Falc

IC Info

Which freedom fighter leader? Corleone's or Rebel? (suits matter huh)

Rebel^^
(08-30-2016, 02:32 PM)Random Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Random
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57769738
Hours on FL: 1249
Roleplay points: 13
Why do you want to join the event: Looks cool.. I love zombies and stuff. I am a massive fan of TWD.

IC Info
Name: Dean 'Random' Grimes
Position you are applying for: Scavenger | Survivor (If we are allowed to use weapons.. If not, I am applying for scavenger)
Why do you fit this position: I am a survivor by heart.. I know how to get out of a sticky situation swiftly.. I am also a decent weapons man, and can fight to survive for myself.

I have edited my post. You dont have to apply for scavenger/survivor. Just join in when the event is going on and do /job Scavenger/Survivor. And yes you are allowed to have guns. just give the zombies a little bit of a chance Tounge